Please Take A Moment

hot rod truck

It's been 1 year :tear:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...48&hl=gear+m+up

I just wanted to remind all members and reflect on Jeff's untimely passing. He was one of the biggest contributors to this site, with his knowledge, humor and just a great person. He taught many of us a lot about these trucks but probably more lessons about life in general. He always had time to answer a simple noob question or a technical engine mod question.

If he didn't know the answer you would have an answer or a direction to go later that day or the next day. He certainly is missed.

I ask all members who knew Jeff to remember him today and hoist a cold tall one towards the heavens to Jeff. :cheers:

To all the members who didn't know Jeff, he was a big part of this family we call SilveradoSS.com, so please feel free to join us with a toast/salute to Jeff.

I hope I didn't steal any thunder from any of the Admins/Mods, but I felt this date was important to note

Didn't have the pleasure of getting to know him, sounds like he was quite the guy... If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did he die? I couldn't get the link on the old forum to work.

Party on Jeff :cheers:

Didn't have the pleasure of getting to know him, sounds like he was quite the guy... If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did he die? I couldn't get the link on the old forum to work.

Party on Jeff :cheers:

Had a heart attack driving home from work, age 35 :nonod:

I'm like a lot of members on here, I never had the chance to meet him. I joined the site just a year ago in december. By the time I got the hang of the site and learned about the get togethers he passed. It's great to see that how much he meant to everyone.

I'm like a lot of members on here, I never had the chance to meet him.  I joined the site just a year ago in december.  By the time I got the hang of the site and learned about the get togethers he passed.  It's great to see that how much he meant to everyone.

:withstupid:

RIP Jeff :tear:

Archived