Please Take A Moment

hot rod truck

I'm like a lot of members on here, I never had the chance to meet him.  I joined the site just a year ago in december.  By the time I got the hang of the site and learned about the get togethers he passed.  It's great to see that how much he meant to everyone.

:withstupid:

RIP Jeff :tear:

RIP Jeff :tear::cheers:

I'm like a lot of members on here, I never had the chance to meet him.  I joined the site just a year ago in december.  By the time I got the hang of the site and learned about the get togethers he passed.  It's great to see that how much he meant to everyone.

Same here. I read some of his post, though. He did seem to know what he was doing, and was willing to help anyone. To die at such a young age is truely a tragedy. RIP Jeff. :cheers:

I haven't quite been around long enough to say I knew him. I have heard nothing but great things about him and what he did for the site and the members and the fact he was an all around great person. Truely it's a loss for everyone that wakes up each day and sees the sunrise to know that we are less one more great person on this earth.

There is a quiet sense of pride knowing that I am a part of this community now that has become an unspoken brotherhood based on a common thing that makes us happy, that was also that common thing that brought him some happiness as well.

The mark he left on everyone is something that will never be forgotten even those he did not ever get a chance to meet.

One held high for a great person. :cheers:

Rest well Jeff. Peace is with you now.

Archived