My new short block is ready.

2bseen

I have the short block ready and just waiting on the heads, cam and head gaskets. C5r 427 ci with callies crank, lunati rods, and mahle pistons is all assem. and ready. I am going with Et 240 heads with 68 cc cambers and comp xer cam. Should have 11.6 to 1 compression. I am hoping to have it all together and in the truck in 3 weeks. I sold my motor yesterday and getting to go run it the last time this weekend in a street car shootout. My only worry is that the truck intake cant get enough air on the top end rpms. If only we could get a 90mm t.b. to work :banghead: .

C5r 427 ci with callies crank, lunati rods, and mahle pistons is all assem. and ready.  I am going with Et 240 heads with 68 cc cambers and comp xer cam.  Should have 11.6 to 1 compression.

:thumbs: Sweet! I can't wait until I have the funds to do something like that... Send Paypal donations to: [email protected] LOL!

Mpg is 12.8 now and i am hoping for at least 10 with the new motor.  I am going to start out with a 100 shot and go up from their.  I hope the flp trans stays together.

I called Comp yesterday and gave them the specs on 2bseens cam, it should be here in the next week. Man, if we had some heads from ET.. this bad boy would be running SOON.

Archived