The Zaino difference.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't have to tell me - I am a Zaino disciple!  Truck looks fantastic, and I really want one of those super expensive spoilers now!  :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Not so expensive if you call the right people. ;) But yes, first quote made me fill my shorts. :uhoh:

who is the right people i went down to the dealership a couple weeks back planning to get that spoiler on order til they told me $600 :tear:

You don't have to tell me - I am a Zaino disciple!  Truck looks fantastic, and I really want one of those super expensive spoilers now!  :thumbs:

Not so expensive if you call the right people. ;) But yes, first quote made me fill my shorts. :uhoh:

who is the right people i went down to the dealership a couple weeks back planning to get that spoiler on order til they told me $600 :tear:

Yeah dude, SPILL!

If you buy the Z-1 and Z-2 is that the complete job. Does the activater come with it. Can it by bought in stores?

Zaino Bros sells direct, although I thought someone else here said once they were dealers. The best way that I have found to do it is buy the kit off the website, it is expensive but you get enough to last almost a whole year, over the long run the cost is about the same as what you would spend on other inferior products and the results are fantastic. Use the search, there are a lot of Zaino threads here, also check out the Der Shiny Stuff threads Dylan has contributed, it is a similar class of product.

Mr. P.

It comes painted. :thumbs: I got mine from pace parts for about the same.

• 2 weeks later...

everyone seemed to be on the DER shiney stuff now it seems to be Zaino.....it's mentioned they are compairable..but has anyone compaired to see which is best?? i am getting ready to place my yearly order and was curious.. sure as i get one it will be the other i wanted! :D

everyone seemed to be on the DER shiney stuff now it seems to be Zaino.....it's mentioned they are compairable..but has anyone compaired to see which is best??  i am getting ready to place my yearly order and was curious.. sure  as i get one it will be the other i wanted! :D

Zaino is the best, however its expensive. so if you dont want the ultimate and want a bargain go with DER

• 3 weeks later...

Being a photographer, I have to be very particular with the subject's appearance. I've used only Zaino for the last seven years when I shoot vehicles. No car, truck or bike is ever perfect enough for me so I always detail before the shoot. I use Z-2 for light colors and Z-5 for dark. I then mist the vehicle with water and wipe it dry. All with micro fiber towels. I seem to get my best results with it. Here's an example of a red Viper. Let me know if you want to see more.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Being a photographer, I have to be very particular with the subject's appearance.  I've used only Zaino for the last seven years when I shoot vehicles.  No car, truck or bike is ever perfect enough for me so I always detail before the shoot.  I use  Z-2 for light colors and Z-5 for dark.  I then mist the vehicle with water and wipe it dry.  All with micro fiber towels.  I seem to get my best results with it.  Here's an example of a red Viper.  Let me know if you want to see more.  ...

WOW spectacular work man :thumbs::thumbs: I use 2 coats of Z5 and 2 coats Z2 with Z6 between applications on my SS. And welcome to the site.

Being a photographer, I have to be very particular with the subject's appearance.    Let me know if you want to see more. 

Start a thread and let see them! This one looks amazing. Nice work! Where are you from?

Thank you, Mr. P and BigO. I'm currently working on a large project, I'll start a thread soon. In the mean time here's a shot from a magazine article I created last year. This is a belt cage on a George Pacheco custom. I've shot a lot of bikes over the years and this man is probably the most creative builder that I've worked with. I used Z2 on the entire bike, including this cage.

BigO, I'm from the SF Bay Area.

original.jpg

Archived