The Zaino difference.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackjack, just curious what kind of camera your useing? I'm a partime photog useing a 10d w/ 2.8 L. Your photos look processed very well and sharp as a tack.

Thanks!

Thank you, PPP and 410!

410, Those were all taken with a 10D also. Post processing is the key. I don't shoot jpg's. All of my work is RAW file format. Here's a product I shot for a client using a 13.7MP Canon 5D.

original.jpg

Thanks Blackjack, the 5d has been on my to get list for awhile. Its 12.8 and one awesome camera :thumbs: Ive been shooting raw too processing in cs2. Gotta love the control! 10d noise has been killing alot of my lowlight stuff at higher iso's. Cant wait to get rid of it :mad: May settle for a 20d and use the extra $ for my truck :chevy:

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Blackjack, the 5d has been on my to get list for awhile. Its 12.8 and one awesome camera  :thumbs: Ive been shooting raw too processing in cs2. Gotta love the control! 10d noise has been killing alot of my lowlight stuff at higher iso's. Cant wait to get rid of it  :mad: May settle for a 20d and use the extra $ for my truck  :chevy:

The 20D has the same processor as my 5D. It shoots fast and clean. You can get some great deals on the 20D right now. I needed an affordable full format for my commercial work. The 1.6 crop factor just didn't work for 24' billboard layouts. the 20D is very versatile. If you buy it, I'm sure that you'll be pleased.

I have a question on the Zaino products. My friend and I are going to buy a kit to do my SS and his MR2. My question is, the polish looks great, but what actually protects the paint? I mean, I don't see where Zaino sells a "top coat" or "sealer" that products against the elements after all the polishing is done. Am i missing soemthing?

• 2 weeks later...
I have a question on the Zaino products.  My friend and I are going to buy a kit to do my SS and his MR2.  My question is, the polish looks great, but what actually protects the paint?  I mean, I don't see where Zaino sells a "top coat" or "sealer" that products against the elements after all the polishing is done.  Am i missing soemthing?

Holty, I try to apply it to all of my vehicles about every 10 days. Contact Zaino for the specifics. I just like the stuff. I did a quick Z-5 application on my Corvette yesterday and went for a ride and was asked twice how I got the paint to look so wet.

SSThunder, I would suggest something with a mild self degrading grit like Race Glaze for the swirl marks and then Z-5 or whatever you wish to apply as a

protectant. If it's a dark color Z-5 hides surface scratches better than anything else that I've tried.

original.jpg

Archived