Win a custom 07 Tahoe

tawss04

Hey anybody not using their codes PM them to me, I'd like a free Tahoe! I already got an X-Box360 out of Mountain Dew and to finish paying myself back for all of the Dew I have drank in my entire life I would like to win that Tahoe! Thanks!!

Dave

Yeah, but I figure that if I win the Tahoe then I'll only be about $1500 away from being even with the amount of Mountain Dew and Pepsi I have drank in my life. :jester: My wife gave me a ton of $hit over saving my caps last time, but since I won she is now encouraging me to go for the Tahoe. Later

Dave

Hey anybody not using their codes PM them to me, I'd like a free Tahoe! I already got an X-Box360 out of Mountain Dew and to finish paying myself back for all of the Dew I have drank in my entire life I would like to win that Tahoe! Thanks!!

Dave

you do know that mountian dew lowers the ol sperm count right?? :jester:

that exibit tahoe is real sweet

Dave

you do know that mountian dew lowers the ol sperm count right?? :jester:

that exibit tahoe is real sweet

Shit, maybe I should start drinking more M.D.

Archived