BSER Rollpan installed

Texas_Veteran

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I got my inspiration from having to look at all of your beautiful trucks every day. There are so many beautiful truck here and so many differnt ideas to drive a man insane. This is what I love about this forum though. Everyone shares ideas and advise. With this post I am doing my best to answer everyones questions/comments. Thanks again everyone.

Adrian

fox_forma

There wasn't a lot of fabrication at all that needed to be done to install this rollpan. We just drilled the required holes and went to sanding and shaping the rollpan into place. Not too much to it. The bumper will be going up for sale as soon as I figure out a fair price for it. As for the recon hyperlight.. I went to my local Advanced Auto store and bought an adapter for the light to plug right into the stock trailer hitch wiring. So, that saved me the hassle of having to cut into my wiring.

montanass

If I remember correctly the rollpan cost $330 and I had it painted and installed for another $200.

JF-03-SS

I'm thinking of moving my exhaust to come out in front of my rear tire.

BenKey

You know how it is with some saved up tax free money.

marcusaaron79

I put a full 10 coats of VHT Night-Shades paint on there. Then I wet sanded it to get the few specs out of it. Once that was complete I buffed/polished them with a high speed buffer. Then I took them to the painter that was doing my rollpan and had him spray three complete coats of clear on them. We then wet sanded them and buffed them again. They turned out real good I think.

I was about to go parental on you about making your lights harder to see and then taking off the bumper so your truck would get more damaged. Then I saw the line of fire photo. Good idea :thumbs: that'll make it easier for people to see you. The tonneau, tails, and roll pan look great together :thumbs:

I was about to go parental on you about making your lights harder to see and then taking off the bumper so your truck would get more damaged.  Then I saw the line of fire photo.  Good idea  :thumbs:  that'll make it easier for people to see you.  The tonneau, tails, and roll pan look great together  :thumbs:

The brake lights are still bright enough to be seen during the day and at night. If somebody doesn't see that Recon Hyper light under the tailgate, then they should just go and turn their license in, because blind people don't need to be driving.

Archived