New Boat!!

backinblack

A little while back I had a thread going on ordering a tige` here well long story short I had some problems with the dealer and canceled the order. After a long search I've finally found my new..err used boat

2003 Supra Launch SSV Gravity Games Edition

5.7 GM Vortec 320 hp TBI engine , wakeboard pro perfect pass, hydraulic wakeplate, gravity games ballast (1800 lbs), powder coated tower, snap on covers, bimini, transom remote, Board racks, 4 channel amp with tower speakers, heater, dual batteries with switch, 4 bladed CNC OJ prop, Tandem axle trailer with aluminum wheels, boat buddy, and guide pole covers.

I'm going to be flying down to arkansas sometime in the next few weeks to put it on the water and then they are shipping it up to me. Put the deposit on it today and my bank approved the loan yesterday. I can't wait for spring!!!

Well I guess you guys want some pics...

supra1_390.jpg

03ggssvin.jpg

03ggssvdash.jpg

03ggssvback.jpg

03ggssvin2.jpg

Here's the wake, full ballast, 2 people in the boat, 22.7 mph rider is said to be about 6 foot

picofmonth1_06.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made it up to Rays town once last year we usually just run to the potomac about 15 minutes from my house. Any one interested in an east coast boat meet? We'll get all the SS's and boats together and hit the water!!

Oh yeah top speed with no ballast is supposed to be 46-47 :eek: gotta love those Vortecs

Thanks guys

GRRRR! :mad:  you got a good one there...good looking wake, lets see some air pics man!

I'm planning on taking my wetsuit with me when I go to put it on the water I'll see if I can't get a couple pics riding behind it.

Archived