FS/ new Brembo Gran turismo 8 piston brake kit

jhacking

Hi guys I am new here on the Board and I have a brand new set of Brembo Grand Turismo 8 Piston big front brake kit. I bought the kit to fit on my SS but they will only fit the Factory offset on the wheels. I have since bought aftermarket wheels with to much offset and now the brakes can not be used. They have never been used only mounted one of them on there to see the fitment. I paided just over $4000 for this kit new. They are some really massive brakes and would look great on any of these trucks since they have a 20in wheel and very small brakes behind there. The calipers are black and the huge rotors are a 2 peice. The kit comes complete with everthing you need brake lines fittings the only thing you will need is some brake fluid. I Plan on putting the Brakes on ebay next week, but thought I would offer them here on the board before I listed them on Ebay. This kit will also fit any of your 1500 seires truck with a factory offset

I want $3000 for the kit no less and no trades

If you would like pictures please email me at [email protected]

Thanks Jamie

I might be new at this whole "SS" thing....but...i think the SS comes with 20's stock not 22. If you put 22 would with nwe offset wouldnt it not be able to fit, as per your problem. Or are these designed to fit 22's and not 20's? just trying to see if you can shed some light and make everyones day easier

Drako

yes your right they do come with 20in I made a mistake I meant to say 20in. the problem I have is that I got 24in wheels with a pretty big offset thats why they wont fit my wheels. If I would have gotten the same wheels but with the right offset the brakes would have fit no problem.

Sorry for the mistake on the rim size I meant 20 not 22

I have taken some pics of the brake kit ,but I cant seem to see how to post them if someone would either host them for me or I just need alittle help. I dont think my file attachments is enabled and I looked around for it but didn't find anything

Thanks Jamie

• 1 year later...

Archived