Detroit Autorama

ImpoSStor SS

Just got back a few minutes ago. The show is great this year. Not only many, many cars and trucks but also lots of custom bikes and even custom bicycles. Stewarts truck (ImpossterSS) is looking good as usual.

The highlight for me was the custom cars by George Barris and Big Daddy Ed Roth. :cheers: Took lots of pics of these cars and a few others. I'll post some tomorrow (tease). There was also every kind of hot rod imaginable and a couple of Chip Foose' cars and the Heros truck.

Spent about 4 hours there. Hung out with Stewart for a bit and still not sure I saw everything. Great show. I highly reccommend it if you can go.

What kind of event is Autorama? Is it aftermarket? Factory? Or both?

Almost completely custom cars and hot rods. Chrysler has a large display of their SRT8 models. Those were the only factory models that I saw.

Sweet! Wish I was there. Have fun and drink one for me. :cheers:

the riddler award is given out there, chip foose has won a few times...so those cars are always perfect.

The Big 3 usually have there teaser cars, I saw the retro chevy 3100 pick up w/the 5 cyl...Usually some SS's and As bob said Dodge will show off some SRT stuff....

It is going to be fun, I am excited to go

Archived