Wideband

slimsoftball

That's cool :thumbs: Does my heart good to see people that spend money on FI systems then also do what they should do to keep it monitored. Spinning a Roulette wheel with a $5k system doesn't make any sense to me, but so many on here or out there do. Just the interceptor gauge would be good for most, but even that's not done very much.

I haven't got mine hooked to EFILive yet. Hope to get that resolved just after the new intake goes on.

from what i understand you want the wideband sensor to be 6-14" from the collector. the only time egt should get high enough to harm the sensor is if it is placed between the turbo and the manifold header, on nitrous passes, or blower applications that are running lean or running too small of exhaust. on turbo applications you want to try to get the sensor within 24" of the turbo exhaust outlet side. for nitrous applications you'd put the sensor where you would for naturally asperated, but be prepared to replace it more often. pretty much anywhere downstream in the system will give you good enough accuaracy such as in the post cat ports, they just don't heat up as fast and can be off a bit at idle or low velocity times due to low heat.

Looks awesome.  I will get mine installed soon.  My wife just got back this weekend after being away for 7 weeks so I may be busy for the next week or so.  :D

Zippy would expect you to be. :D

Looks awesome.  I will get mine installed soon.  My wife just got back this weekend after being away for 7 weeks so I may be busy for the next week or so.  :D

All that time.....and no heads.

Yea, but there was the new cam, dynatech system, corsa cat-back, new gauges and wideband. :D

Oh and new tires.

Archived