Countdown to goodbye...

Dylan06SS

I took my lunchbreak today and finished putting my interior back to stock. Tonight at 7:00 I meet with the guy who will be adopting my red baby :tear:

I'm happy I found a buyer, but its gonna be hard to watch it drive away for the last time... I am REALLY attached to this truck. I don't think I'll ever find a truck as good as this SS has been to me. Its been a fun road... but on to bigger and better things.

THE GOOD NEWS... the guy buying my baby is already a member here and was refered by a former member (MyNewSS) who has shown up at a couple of local SS meets in the past. I'm going to urge him to keep posting on the site to make sure we see the progress he makes with it. As I'm sure most of you guys here will verify I've babied this truck from day one and hes getting a little peice of silveradoss.com history :jester:

In memory of my truck... one last shot I recently took. I think its a good one to remember it by:

DSC01669.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is my newss buying it or his buddy? sorry to see it go but like you bigger and better thing ahead! good luck man!!

No... its his buddy... screen name is punkt71.

when you say back to stock even the suspension??  you richard!!!

HAHAH!! Bitter muthafuka. Tell you what... drive down here and I'll take a torch to the springs for you... that'll get it nice and low :jester:

lol nice'n'lo lol what ever happen to that schmuck. Got any part for sale dylan?

Shane? I guess hes rollin around in a dodge charger now.

Nothing as far as parts for sale bro... I'm pretty much sending everything except the audio system with the truck.

DAMN VULTURES!! :jester:

As far as the next ride... at this point its a secret... but I will post pics as soon as I bring it home :cool:

And of course I'm not leaving the site... I can't leave you retards unatended... no telling what would happen without me here verbally slice and dice you :jester:

DAMN VULTURES!!  :jester:

As far as the next ride... at this point its a secret... but I will post pics as soon as I bring it home  :cool:

And of course I'm not leaving the site... I can't leave you retards unatended... no telling what would happen without me here verbally slice and dice you if you.  :jester:

fag

Archived