• 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 45-50
    • 55-60
    • 60-65
    • Retired
    • Dead
    • Wish I was dead

Okay, this explains why so many YOUNG men always ask about my truck.

You know it's funny, my friend at the dealership showed me the paperwork on who they are marketing the SS to (at least in 2003) and none of you fit it!

It's supposed to be marketed MAINLY to the old skool muscle car crowd well into their 40s and 50s. And yet, the most looks and interest I've seen in my truck comes from young guys like you all and actually quite a few women (we live in a rural area where EVERYONE has a truck) in my age group (40s).

Well, it's interesting anyway. Thanks for posting that poll. I enjoyed seeing how old I really am. :lol:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you start this thread because someone called you an old man?? :jester:

Naaaa, but that comment got me thinking about the difference between this forum and other truck forums and I wondered if the age demographic was a factor.

Mr.P is that you all by your lonesome in the 35-40 block. nutkick.gif

Oh F_ck you. :lol::jester: I'm dating the local coeds, that's gotta count for something :D

Okay, this explains why so many YOUNG men always ask about my truck.

You know it's funny, my friend at the dealership showed me the paperwork on who they are marketing the SS to (at least in 2003) and none of you fit it!

It's supposed to be marketed MAINLY to the old skool muscle car crowd well into their 40s and 50s. And yet, the most looks and interest I've seen in my truck comes from young guys like you all and actually quite a few women (we live in a rural area where EVERYONE has a truck) in my age group (40s).

This got discussed quite a bit a year and a half ago, we all agreed the same thing at the time.

Mr. P. :)

post-4835-1142617362_thumb.jpg

Oh F_ck you. :lol::jester: I'm dating the local coeds, that's gotta count for something :D

Dont hate Mr.P, and keep it up with the coed's. They will be changing your diapers soon enough. Atleast you will be comfortable with them. Oh did you take your geritol today? :jester:

Dont hate Mr.P, and keep it up with the coed's. They will be changing your diapers soon enough. Atleast you will be comfortable with them. Oh did you take your geritol today? :jester:

How did you know they're nursing students??? :lol: And you know, this means war - paybacks are a biatch :jester:

How did you know they're nursing students??? :lol: And you know, this means war - paybacks are a biatch :jester:

Bring it old man, aint nothing but a short little walk but you will be limping back. nutkick.gif[/Dont fall and break a hip on the way over. I never started a fire I couldnt put out. :smash::jester:

So, I'm 25.... Do I vote in the 21-25 section or the 25-30 section!?  :dunno:  I'm gonna vote in the 21-25 section.... makes me feel a little younger!  :D

Hey how come you have two sections for your age and I don't have any??? :dunno::wtf: Thats not right!!! LOL :uhoh:

:ughdance: Just lucky I guess!!! :P

So, I'm 25.... Do I vote in the 21-25 section or the 25-30 section!?  :dunno:  I'm gonna vote in the 21-25 section.... makes me feel a little younger!  :D

Sorry, lost my concentration, that second bracket was supposed to have been 20-24 :ughdance: SSAlaska is going to dine on this mistake all weekend....

Hey how come you have two sections for your age and I don't have any??? :dunno:  :wtf: Thats not right!!! LOL :uhoh:
Members under drinking age are welcome to air their complaints to the nearest wall... :lol::jester:

Sorry, lost my concentration, that second bracket was supposed to have been 20-24 :ughdance: SSAlaska is going to dine on this mistake all weekend....

Hey how come you have two sections for your age and I don't have any??? :dunno:  :wtf: Thats not right!!! LOL :uhoh:
Members under drinking age are welcome to air their complaints to the nearest wall... :lol::jester:

:crackup::crackup:

Archived