• 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 45-50
    • 55-60
    • 60-65
    • Retired
    • Dead
    • Wish I was dead

23 in a couple of weeks.  :cheers: Woo-Hoo! :seeya: ... :crackup: It's okay Mr. P.  My parents are almost 60 and they aren't wearing diapers yet.  Hell my grandma is like 90 and she's just a little senial(sp?). :P

LOL my father could kick my ass; he's (OMG!) 56 and races his bicycle, he's out training almost daily 20-35 miles. Last November he did the Tour de Tucson (108-miles) in 5-hours and 5-minutes, and that's with shattered knees. So if his level of activity is any hint, I'll be among the young crowd a long time :D On a serious note he's not as fast mentally as 15-years ago, he's still just as smart but it takes him a few more minutes to reason/arrive at his answers (we develop statistical analysis and high-level A/I business intelligence software).

Wow :eek: That is awesome that he is still so active.

Yeah, my dad does the Tour de Yard every summer and gets out and trains on is lawn mower about 1 hour every week or so. :D And then makes me or my brother finish when he gets tired. And when he gets a wild hair up his a$$ he takes out the trash. Anyhow, Mr. P, you and your father are definently cool in my book :thumbs:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...