put my wheels on, check them out

Quik

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should take the kit off and put some cladding on....little ricey to me....but everything else looks really good

i guess to you an Xtreme s10 is ricey? or a syclone? they both have skits and flares on them. if you say its silverado but if you honestly think about it there isnt a difference between the 2 models

and as for cladding, i guess you are referring to being like a SSS. wouldnt that also be rice?

i did this in a manor where it would still look somewhat stock if they produced it. the skirts are simlar to ones on an xtreme.

kettle calling pot black??? and what does a kid know about what is considerd rice and what isnt

i guess to you an Xtreme s10 is ricey? or a syclone? they both have skits and flares on them. if you say its silverado but if you honestly think about it there isnt a difference between the 2 models

and as for cladding, i guess you are referring to being like a SSS. wouldnt that also be rice?

i did this in a manor where it would still look somewhat stock if they produced it. the skirts are simlar to ones on an xtreme.

kettle calling pot black??? and what does a kid know about what is considerd rice and what isnt

man don't listen to that guy... I know ricey and your truck is anything but.... I think it looks really good... I understand where you got the concept for the stipes... I have a 69 SS el camino with black stipes on the hood, black vinyl top... metalic blue... its sexy, well i think it is... and if anyone disagrees they can go play with themselves or buy an el camino and do with it what they think would look good.... ahhh, ok i'm done :seeya:

So your not tryin to look like an SSS but you have the wheels and the emblems???  Im confused....

And I thought opinions were welcome?  If they are, dont call me a kid again...

so your confused, sorry to hear

dont have the emblems. the emsblems are copys of old SS ones from chevelle/el caminos also the SS badges are american flag style like the bowtie. i had the bowtie for over a year now and found some badges that where just like it. i dont claim to be an SS. even tho i do have 20" wheels that are SS knockoffs, a LQ9 it doesnt show i want ot be a SS. if i would of seen a badge the said silverado in the american flag style i probably would of bought that instead

the wheels show me another 20" wheel that doesnt look out of place? most look out of place and arent a factory look

as for opinion all you had to say is you didnt care for it. calling it rice opend up a bag towards you. if you dont like being called a kid how about teenager? you dont see me saying look at your truck and remove the horrible rims or go ahead and put a bling bling chrome grill in your truck. in time youll realize how things work on the net. im sure you think you know already but reality you dont. have a nice day

man don't listen to that guy... I know ricey and your truck is anything but.... I think it looks really good... I understand where you got the concept for the stipes... I have a 69 SS el camino with black stipes on the hood, black vinyl top... metalic blue... its sexy, well i think it is... and if anyone disagrees they can go play with themselves or buy an el camino and do with it what they think would look good.... ahhh, ok i'm done :seeya:

why not post pics of it up?

yea im not really listening to the kid, hes still wet behind the ears and probably didnt pay for his truck himself

Just cause you cant take opinions well doesnt mean you can talk shit to me....and just because my parents made something of theirself and had enough money to get me somethin nice doesnt mean im not thankful for what I have....

This arguement comes up too often because noobs get on here and their egos are too big to take all the opinions....Im done with this childish bullshit....

and by the way, my truck doesnt look like that anymore

Just cause you cant take opinions well doesnt mean you can talk shit to me....and just because my parents made something of theirself and had enough money to get me somethin nice doesnt mean im not thankful for what I have....

This arguement comes up too often because noobs get on here and their egos are too big to take all the opinions....Im done with this childish bullshit....

and by the way, my truck doesnt look like that anymore

lol, bend over and ill show you a noob. i may be new to this board but im far from being a noob on the net or performance. and take your noob post and shove it up your arse, son

Archived