put my wheels on, check them out

Quik

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice pics!

thanx, the exhaust is a flowmaster super40 cat back listed as a muscle truck exhaust. they list it that way since it exits out the side i guess :sigh: and i have about 3 hours into triming the skirt to line up with the exhaust. i did it that way to be similar to a lightning. after ive had this exhaust for over a year now im seeing alot mroe trucks with this style. a buddy of mine had this done longer then i did and he had his done from a shop and then they came out with the kit

Wheels look good, but not feelin' the body kit. Just MHO of course.  :D

Late-  Alex

its ok opinions are welcome. also dont forget you also have some bodycladding on your truck also

the setup is similar to what an xtreme is and that whys its on there

Damn, what happened in this thread? :dunno:

The body cladding on our SSS's is WAY different from that kit you have on your ride. Our cladding is very subtle and I'm sure most people hardly even notice it, especially on a black truck. That kit you have is very noticable IMHO because it has "wings" towards the bottom of it. Not ugly, just something I wouldn't have done.

Late- Alex

wings what the hell is wing on the bottom?

At the bottom side of your truck, instead of it just rolling down uniformly, there is this little stub that goes straight down. That's what I'm talking about. Very simply put, take a look at yours compared to mine.

119930857.jpg

Do you see it now? See how all up and down the side, it's flush? Yours is not, that's what I'm talking about.

Late- Alex

im pretty sure he wouldnt want to lose daddy's truck

on another note the group from www.pittspeed.com is trying to have the local shops put together a car for that show

anyone in the PGH area visit www.Pittspeed.com if you wish

:wtf: Did you have childhood problems or something???

After my truck is fixed ill post up some times for ya...

• 9 months later...

Archived