I think I've done pissed somebody off now!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...tell him to go **** himself...seriously who gives a shit about ebay and their ratings...great if you buy a lot of shit then yeah care a little, if you hardly ever use it, i say screw him and tell him to leave all the negative he wants.....after thinking more on this....i dont care if you use it alot or not, tell him to go **** himself anyway.

:yellow_loser:

I got screwed out of 350 bucks on a hood ... waited 4 months until I left negative feedback ... a week later he left me a neg feedback for no reason.

Contacted eBay and they can do nothing about it, unless you use Square trade and go through a resolution process.

There is a process where you guys can mutually withdraw your comments ... but it still says " mutually withdrawn " on your feeback.

I would blast him and not worry about it. Especially if you don't sell a lot. I get pissed when people leave positive feedback and don't get positive results ... that just leaves the next sucker to get screwed over ..

Do us all a favor and keep the neutral up there! There are all kinds of people on eBay doing the same thing he is. They don't actually have any products ... they just sell drop shipping. No product = no overhead ... my dad has been victim to that MANY times ... they always just say sorry and refund his money. That is bullshit! Go through the whole process and conviently you end up with a huge hassle and no product, just to search through ebay again and try to find someone who actually has the product ... not just selling the link to a supplier.

...I get pissed when people leave positive feedback and don't get positive results ... that just leaves the next sucker to get screwed over ...  Do us all a favor and keep the neutral up there!  ...

Don't worry Big O, he's going to wear it.

LOL...tell him to go **** himself...seriously who gives a shit about ebay and their ratings...great if you buy a lot of shit then yeah care a little, if you hardly ever use it, i say screw him and tell him to leave all the negative he wants.....after thinking more on this....i dont care if you use it alot or not, tell him to go **** himself anyway.

Yeah, I hear you. But you know what makes me just laugh about this, the guy is an eBay Power Seller with a rating of > 11000!!! Not eleven hundred, but eleven THOUSAND - someone who deals this much with the public still sends an email like this?!

Mr. P. :)

Yeah, I hear you. But you know what makes me just laugh about this, the guy is an eBay Power Seller with a rating of > 11000!!! Not eleven hundred, but eleven THOUSAND - someone who deals this much with the public still sends an email like this?!

Mr. P. :)

i would say where the **** are my decals you lazy cock sucking whore...see what he says then :)

1 negative feedback wont hurt ya, i believe i got a few for the exact same reason you mentioned, someone else's product/item sucked or it was their shipping, etc. Leave neutral and recieve negative back so now i either leave negative or positive, screw that neutral shit.

My thoughts exactly...

After 4 years of problem free transactions on Ebay, I also had my first run-in today. After going back and forth on emails to try and get him to make it right, he tells me to leave positive feedback, then he'll take care of me. I basically told him to take care of it and we'd forgo the feedback thing alltogether. At that point he basically tells me to quit whining and that I was SOL. Exact words on my email were go F#@* yourself and thanks for the great customer service. Left him a nice Neg and setup a rule for any emails from him to go straight to trash.

The problem is that at this point leaving a neg on Ebay is a guarantee that you will get one in return. Whether your right or not, that's the way it works.

...The problem is that at this point leaving a neg on Ebay is a guarantee that you will get one in return. Whether your right or not, that's the way it works.

Total pisser. Bunch of eff'n savages on eBay. :sigh:

Mister P,

My mom actually runs one of these ebay stores, high volume just like the guy you're dealing with (different product).

If you really want to screw the guy over, call paypal and tell them you never received your product. Tell them he was out of stock and never returned your money like he stated he would...Then paypal goes into his account and proceeds to credit your credit card or checking account from which it has been withdrawln on.

My mom doesnt reply rudely to people as this ebay power seller has, but gets scammed by people wanting to get free stuff in the way i described above...They say I never received the product and then they get their money back, unless of course they sent the item return receipt which would prove you actually receiving the item. Which if he was smart he would have sent it return receipt, If not then he is waiting to be scammed...

Just food for thought for those that sell products or buy products on ebay...

I also dont approve of this tactic, but if the guy is this big of a jerk then he needs to be taught a lesson and this would be a good way to do so...

:cheers: