Looking for Chrome OEM wheels/tires!

DoubleXCustoms

Hey,

Need CHROME oem ss wheels and tires. Preferably like new but I want these ASAP. I also need the SS tailgate Cap and Rear Bumper Cover any color works.

I have my own online Store called Double X Customs. Planning on becoming a sponsor for the site and having my own Message Board to Cater to all of your Stylin SS Trucks! I am a fellow SS enthusiast and hope to do business with you all.

I see there are some cool SS bowties from Shopman1. I also have some cool designs for sale. Check out my ebay Store or visit my site.

PM me with any questions at all!

Thanks, Justin

Double X Customs

www.doublexcustoms.com

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

Need CHROME oem ss wheels and tires. Preferably like new but I want these ASAP. I also need the SS tailgate Cap and Rear Bumper Cover any color works.

I have my own online Store called Double X Customs. Planning on becoming a sponsor for the site and having my own Message Board to Cater to all of your Stylin SS Trucks! I am a fellow SS enthusiast and hope to do business with you all.

I see there are some cool SS bowties from Shopman1. I also have some cool designs for sale. Check out my ebay Store or visit my site.

PM me with any questions at all!

Thanks, Justin

Double X Customs

www.doublexcustoms.com

Still looking? I have a pristine chrome set off my '05 with 80-90% left on the Goodyear skins.

Archived