I finally found it!

aweSSome

I've been wondering if there was a site for us SS owners and admirers. While "googling today I happened to run across this site. Can't tell ya how happy I am.

I've been cruisin' thru just checking it out and I like it!

I've been wanting an SS ever since Chevy came out with the 454 version a few years back. When they came out again I stopped at the local dealer to check them out but the price tag was a bit rich for me.

I was growing tired of the '99 Silverado last summer while the GM Employee Pricing was going on and began the hunt for an Arrival Blue only to discover it had been discontinued. I did fall in love with the black though. I stole this truck! (not literally, the price was too good to pass up). When she's all Zaino'd up she is aweSSome.

Glad to join the brotherhood!

Cee :seeya:

Welcome...I used the Employee Discount deal as well but they didn't have ANY SS's...I was looking at the Colorado Z71s  :confused: , when the Wife found my VHO on the back row!! All it took was a test drive!!

Thanks Bowtie...

I like that red! I know what ya mean. Once I hopped in that bad boy, heard that exhaust and drove it down the road she was mine.

I couldn't believe with the employee discount and my trade in what I got this truck for. It was actually cheaper than the the 99 Silverado LT (new).

I couldn't find many SS's myself here in Dallas, the local dealer only had this one. Weird thing is the window sticker is blank and states that "This vehicle is not for Sale"....she was brand spankin' new but I don't have anything that states standard and optional equipment installed. Who cares, I love it!

Have a good weekend.

Weird thing is the window sticker is blank and states that "This vehicle is not for Sale"....she was brand spankin' new but I don't have anything that states standard and optional equipment installed. Who cares, I love it!

Have a good weekend.

Everyonce in a while a vehicle will ship without the window sticker doesn't happen that often though. Post the last 8 of your VIN and I'll pull your equipment list and "Born on Date"

Hey, thanks for all the welcomes.

I really haven't gotten into the modification side of this truck. I spend most of my time/money trying to keep the old Vette running but I'm sure as I start reading about some of the stuff you guys got going on that I will eventually bite the bullet.

I know what ya mean about the site becoming addictive, I'm that way too!

Thanks again and we'll see ya around!

Cee