Looking for some aftermarket stuff

Big O

Anyone know where I could find some different aftermarket lights for the grizzly? Mainly I am looking for an LED tail light or something to that effect. I cant really find anything that everyone else doesn't already have. Anyone have some sites or places to look for this stuff?

rachel-on-the-grizzle.jpg

you can basically adapt any type of tail light you want that is LED. I'm sure there is something speciffic just for that model but thats all marketing hype. Have you checked ebay at all? Theres always some pretty cool aftermarket stuff for ATV's that is generally cheap in case its not what you are looking for

Nothing brand specific on eBay ... I will have to pull some dimensions and see what will fit in there ... Too many plans ... not enough time ... I am thinking about fiberglassing a rear seat/cooler/storage box for my wife to use as a back rest when we ride double ... sand it up good and paint it to match ... put some raised lettering on it ....