Midwest Gathering. South Chicago

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the weather looks good and you guys don't mind an old guy hanging around, Ill try and make it.

All are welcome..Some are old. some are young! We don't care!!

In all the Indiana meets we have had Hot Rod Truck and IndyBuck hangin out. So you will fit in just fine!

Edited by 6.0ss (see edit history)

If the weather looks good and you guys don't mind an old guy hanging around, Ill try and make it.

In all the Indiana meets we have had Hot Rod Truck and IndyBuck hangin out. So you will fit in just fine! :yellow_loser:

Oh nice. I suppose next you'll want me to use my AARP card for a discount at HOOTERS for everybody :jester:

Oh nice. I suppose next you'll want me to use my AARP card for a discount at HOOTERS for everybody :jester:

Good Idea!!!!! Dam you are slick,, you mean you get senior discount at Hooters.. The perks of getting old... :jester:

Edited by 6.0ss (see edit history)

In all the Indiana meets we have had Hot Rod Truck and IndyBuck hangin out. So you will fit in just fine! :yellow_loser:

Brian, just bring it for the young'uns. I got my own. :D Maybe we can combine them and get double the discount. :D

Brian, just bring it for the young'uns. I got my own. :D Maybe we can combine them and get double the discount. :D

If only we could use that card for gas. :D

I' m feeling the love here :wtf:

Damn kids :P