Who likes Hooters? Contest inside!

tbyrne

I hate it when I get to Hooters and I get the ugly Hooter girl's table :banghead: . You know sometimes there's that "one". So I would ask her.

"Can I get another table? Cuz I didn't really come here for the food".

you should post your hooter girl pic, i bet you will win if the judge is a guy!!

and i agree with you dylan, the one 2nd to last looks like she has grey hair or my monitor need a contrast adjustment!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate it when I get to Hooters and I get the ugly Hooter girl's table :banghead: . You know sometimes there's that "one". So I would ask her.

"Can I get another table? Cuz I didn't really come here for the food".

you should post your hooter girl pic, i bet you will win if the judge is a guy!!

and i agree with you dylan, the one 2nd to last looks like she has grey hair or my monitor need a contrast adjustment!

:crackup::crackup::crackup: I don't wanna get introuble but it would be funny.

I'm in, I havent been to hooters in a long time.  Here is a pic, its dirty underneath, but gotto brown nose a little.  :D

normal_Turbo%20and%20sway.jpg

Hey Renaldo,

who makes that sway bar set-up ??

hotchkis, very nice bars imo!

I'm in, I havent been to hooters in a long time.  Here is a pic, its dirty underneath, but gotto brown nose a little.  :D

normal_Turbo%20and%20sway.jpg

Hey Renaldo,

who makes that sway bar set-up ??

Yup, those are the hotchkis swaybars I and a few of other SS'ers picked up in the group purchase that tbyrne had a few months ago. And i agree with chase, they are very nice bars

Archived