Who likes Hooters? Contest inside!

tbyrne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haynss, you have any pictures of those headlights before they got tinted?????

:withstupid: where did you get the angel eyes?

oh these werent tinted, i sold my smoked ones. These guys were off of ebay from zomk speed. they are just projectors, but still a lot bright than the ones i had before:

p1010100.jpg

semi now, the bumper lights are no longer smoked either just dont have another pic yet:

p1010061.jpg

oh these werent tinted, i sold my smoked ones.  These guys were off of ebay from zomk speed.  they are just projectors, but still a lot bright than the ones i had before:

semi now, the bumper lights are no longer smoked either just dont have another pic yet:

Could you get a pic of them with a little more angle? I cant see em to well....thanks...

post-6499-1145985936_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I can see how this picture deserves it. Congrats.

Drink some beer and eat some wings for all of us :cheers:

I also think you should bring the wife and kids, afterall, your kids did win it for you :crackup::crackup:

post-6499-1145985936_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I can see how this picture deserves it. Congrats.

Drink some beer and eat some wings for all of us :cheers:

I also think you should bring the wife and kids, afterall, your kids did win it for you :crackup:  :crackup:

not to sure about that, he already has everything done to his truck :D:banghead:

oh these werent tinted, i sold my smoked ones. These guys were off of ebay from zomk speed. they are just projectors, but still a lot bright than the ones i had before:

Have you tried thos lights with and HID conversion kit? Or do you know anyone that has tried it?

I would love to have those with my HID conversion kit. Do your lights have the factory bulbs in them?

Okay I think I have my answer. One of the sites on Ebay says no HID lights. I wonder it that is just to cover their ass because they know HID's are illegal?

Haynss you have the chrome housing?

How much did you pay?

You need to give me the whole set up so I can quite asking questions. I have wanted lights like that since the day I bought the truck. Damn I hope I can use HID's.

Awesome! Now I have to break the news to my wife on what I did :ughdance: She is a hot wing fanatic so it may blow over pretty quick.

Fox Forma: There is always more things to do the truck, it never ends :cry: ...but very rewarding.

Tbyrne: Thank you for supporting the site!

Archived