Hey Silvsteve did you post these?

2drTahoe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a new unused version of Photoshop Elements you might be interested in. It does almost everything PS7 does at a fraction of the cost. I used Elements for 6 months before upgrading to PS7 when I decided to get into photo retouching as a sideline (I'm semi-retired and got bored).

Elements normally sells for $100. I'll get you this for $50. If you are not going to do photo retouching on a professional level then full blown PS is a waste as it has so many levels that the hobbiest will never in a million years use.

Let me know.

I have a new unused version of Photoshop Elements you might be interested in. It does almost everything PS7 does at a fraction of the cost. I used Elements for 6 months before upgrading to PS7 when I decided to get into photo retouching as a sideline (I'm semi-retired and got bored).

Elements normally sells for $100. I'll get you this for $50. If you are not going to do photo retouching on a professional level then full blown PS is a waste as it has so many levels that the hobbiest will never in a million years use.

Let me know.

Photoshop elements is a lot easier to use also! Download the trial of that.

Silvsteve: :thumbs:

Holly shnikes! :cool: That is such an awesome color of RED, I honestly would have bought that color if it was offered, what color is that BTW…

The other one with the hood scoop kicks @ss, i really like it...

33958672.jpg

It's called Silvsteve Red. It's copyrighted by the way. Nah just joking.. its just the black after changing the color hue in photoshop.

Archived