clear/chrome headlights and bumper lights for sale

levishness

Hey. Got these almost brand new chrome/clear headlights and bumper lights. Nothing is wrong with them, great condition, had them in truck for maybe, ah, a few months. my ss silverado is arrival blue and i got the chrome lights, taillights, and whole entire front chrome grille from street customs, and NOW i dont like the whole chrome look. Thank God i figured this out before buying the chrome 22 replicas hahaha so i'm selling the lights, the grille and the taillights. these things were expensive to begin with, but i just want to get rid of them. u can look them up online. i'll post pics of my truck too. if u have any offers or suggestions glad to hear em.

~Mike

not really sure how to post pics on this. can anyone help?

Hey.  Got these almost brand new chrome/clear headlights and bumper lights.  Nothing is wrong with them, great condition, had them in truck for maybe, ah, a few months.  my ss silverado is arrival blue and i got the chrome lights, taillights, and whole entire front chrome grille from street customs, and NOW i dont like the whole chrome look.  Thank God i figured this out before buying the chrome 22 replicas  hahaha  so i'm selling the lights, the grille and the taillights.  these things were expensive to begin with, but i just want to get rid of them.  u can look them up online.  i'll post pics of my truck too.  if u have any offers or suggestions  glad to hear em.

~Mike

not really sure how to post pics on this.  can anyone help?

Send pics to [email protected]

Hey.  Got these almost brand new chrome/clear headlights and bumper lights.  Nothing is wrong with them, great condition, had them in truck for maybe, ah, a few months.  my ss silverado is arrival blue and i got the chrome lights, taillights, and whole entire front chrome grille from street customs, and NOW i dont like the whole chrome look.  Thank God i figured this out before buying the chrome 22 replicas  hahaha  so i'm selling the lights, the grille and the taillights.  these things were expensive to begin with, but i just want to get rid of them.  u can look them up online.  i'll post pics of my truck too.  if u have any offers or suggestions  glad to hear em.

~Mike

not really sure how to post pics on this.  can anyone help?

could you also send some pics to [email protected], thanks.

just wondering if you sold those lights yet. to post a pic get a free account at photobucket.com download your pics from your computer to the sight and then when you post click on the IMG button and copy and paste the URL that photobucket gives you next to your downloaded picture. i'm interested in the lights as you can tell by my truck i like chrome

Archived