excessively loud chime

hey i kno you can disable the chime, and ive read the posts on that, but i have a somewhat seperate question.

i recently installed the touchscreen nav radio in the SS, and ever since, the chime is like 10 times louder than before. :banghead: does anyone kno how to make it go back to normal, or has anyone else ever ran into this problem.

im tryin to do it without havin to disable the chime, if possible :confused:

thanks

hey i kno you can disable the chime, and ive read the posts on that, but i have a somewhat seperate question.

i recently installed the touchscreen nav radio in the SS, and ever since, the chime is like 10 times louder than before.  :banghead:  does anyone kno how to make it go back to normal, or has anyone else ever ran into this problem.

im tryin to do it without havin to disable the chime, if possible  :confused:

thanks

did you push the config button and go thru presets,there is a chioce for load and normal. :dunno:

did you push the config button and go thru presets,there is a chioce for load and normal. :dunno:

yea its set on normal....

yea... where is the chime box or whatever.... i didnt even know there was one :confused:

i recently installed the touchscreen nav radio in the SS, and ever since, the chime is like 10 times louder than before.  :banghead:  does anyone kno how to make it go back to normal, or has anyone else ever ran into this problem.

im tryin to do it without havin to disable the chime, if possible  :confused:

thanks

After market or the factory one??? If it's aftermarket you have to cut the wire in the chime box. If its the factory one there is a setting for chime loud or normal.

• 1 month later...

Archived