Job opportunity in Phoenix AZ

Dylan06SS

The company I work for (Just In Time Audio/Video) is looking to hire some people in Phoenix to help run our new location at the corner of Shea & Tatum.

Excellent opportunity. Responsibilities will involve mostly customer interaction, booking appointments to tour our new showroom, general product knowledge about the high end plasmas, LCD, and projectors we'll have on display... you don't need to be an electronics wiz by any means. We currently work with HIGH end clientele so professionalism and reliability are key.

Key qualifications we're looking for -

*Presentable appearance... this will be key. Business casual dress will be required, no exposed tattoo's, piercings, etc.

*Good people skills

*Able to communicate well

*Self starter... a lot of time will be unsupervised so its key you can stay motivated without a manager constantly watching you.

*Background in some sales or electronics would be nice, but not required.

HOURS WILL BE FULL TIME!! No part time positions available so you must be able to work at least 40 hours a week.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE - submit resume to [email protected]

KEEP IN MIND... you'll be answering directly to me... and I'll be able to tell if your on here messin' around or actually working :nono:

dylan is there training involved or anything? I have two friends who are moving to phoenix and their trying to drag me with them, just checking my options and all.

Experience will effect pay scale.

We will train, but the REALLY good positions will be filled by people w/ sales experience and a background in electronics. At very minimum we'd want someone who has expericne in sales/marketing/customer service for at least 5 years.

Submit a resume... worst case - we don't pick you. Nothin' to lose IMO.

Thanks for the info, i'm still gathering info about the Phoenix area though, not quite sure if i want to go out there, i have few friends out there now and they like it but who knows.

Thanks for the info, i'm still gathering info about the Phoenix area though, not quite sure if i want to go out there, i have few friends out there now and they like it but who knows.

Fox, it's a pretty good place... I've been all over the country and still I come back here. Most people love it here, some well they don't, mostly it's the summers their pretty hot but as long as you have ac your golden. let me know if you have any questions.

Archived