Motorola RAZR

SS Silv

Battery on the Razor lasts not even 24 hrs with very light use. Verizon told me that s normal for that phone.

I got a Black Razr V3 from Cingular when they came out, not a single problem with the phone, and my battery lasts me over a week on average. I don't use the camera, and I don't text message, but I've got it if I need it. My previous phone was a Motorola Vader which I loved. It was about the size of a matchbox car but was analog and had no features. Just a phone.

My only complaint about the RAZR is the screens get smudged up really easy, it's no big deal, just the only thing I don't like about it, well, that and it is moderately hard to hear the person calling without a bluetooth headset.

Overall I'm happy, it does have the cool factor.... check out the pebble or the slvr by Motorola.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battery on the Razor lasts not even 24 hrs with very light use. Verizon told me that s normal for that phone.

My battery lasts like 3 days and I use my phone quite a bit.... How old is your battery? If it's like a year old or so, you might want to think about getting a new one.

check out the pebble or the slvr by Motorola.

I just picked up the new SLVR and have been very happy with it. I've always just got the FREE phone when I needed one, but I figured I needed to step up to todays standards. :D It has alot of nice features like iTunes, bluetooth, internet, etc. I've never had all that!

Anyways, +1 for the SLVR!

I know its NOT a Motorola, but I use the LG 98001 I absolutley love it.I had the Motorola 710 and then went to the 815 and hated both of them. dropped calls all the time, would shut itself off all the time. My brother is using the 815 now and it changes ring tones by itself.

And mark my words. within a few years, the cell phone will replace the Ipod. just a gut feeling, I mean I have a 2 Gig card for my phone, why would I wanna buy an Ipod? sure they hold more music, but not for long, just wait and see...

Archived