Had to get wifey out of the house

Dylan06SS

Being pregnant she hasn't had much energy to be out doing stuff so shes been getting a little cabin fever. After we finished doing our running around town and grocery shopping we hopped in the T'Blazer and took a drive up into the mountains for a couple of hours and took some pics.... great day for it. Enjoy! :cool:

Preg-zilla herself :crazy:

32c37268.jpg

44352062.jpg

5fd348c7.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

Really nice cabin that was just recently finished at the base of Icehouse Canyon

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

DSC01843.jpg

MORE...

Cow Canyon lookout... right at the begining of The Glendora Ridge Road looking towards L.A. county

and yes... that would be smog rollin' in from the L.A. area :nono:

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

Very cool.. When you mentioned it earlier I was gonna say lets go today. Instead I went to get some hardwear to install the billet grill in my dads truck and on the way back up the driveway I caught my right rear wheel on one of the rocks along our driveway :banghead: took like a 1/2" x 1/2" chunk out of the side of the wheel :mad: I have been thinking about sending it out to be repaired but then who knows how long I will be with out it :dunno: I think i'm just going to buy a new wheel and tire and have a 22 as a spare.

Yeah... I hadn't planned on going today.... but had to do something to get her out of the house.

Glendora Ridge Road was open, but the turn to exit glendora was closed so I had to go all the way thru to Azusa

Yeah... I hadn't planned on going today.... but had to do something to get her out of the house.

Glendora Ridge Road was open, but the turn to exit glendora was closed so I had to go all the way thru to Azusa

Yeah thats what I did last time then I went down Azusa to In N Out had a burger and went back the way I came.

so how did such a "looker" like you end up with her?

:jester:

I'm still trying to figure out who your puttin down here :dunno:

:withstupid::dunno:

scenery looks amazing dylan.

dallas doesn't have much of that, if any at all..

someday, when my work schedule allows, i'd like to think about taking a vacation out that a way.

btw, i like your ride.

i'm seeing them everywhere around here now..

I think hes saying my wife is unattractive and hes hitting on me... sure fire way to get yer ass kicked IMO.

:crackup::crackup: Watch out Drako.. Dylan's comin' for your backpack!

By the way Dylan, apparently I've been asleep lately.. I remember you saying that you and your wife were trying to get pregnant, but I didn't know it happened.. Congratulations!

That scenery is freaking beautiful BTW. I'll be driving down through the Ozark mountains at the end of this month. I'll try to take a couple of pics and share them as well.

nice mountians....

oh yeah, and the scenery looks great too :thumbs:

:crackup: :crackup:

just messin Dylan... how far along is she? (too soon for boy/girl notice?) congrats aswell...

what kind of camera is that too?

taker easy man

Archived