Is it me, or is my truck posessed ???

EmergencyVP1

I've had my '03 SS for about 2 weeks now. I have been noticing that things have been turning on and off by themselves.

Like my drivers seat...Sometimes when I get in, the seat has moved to another position. The back will be moved forward a little, or the whole seat will be forward a little more than normal. So I hit the auto memory button and it goes back to where it's supposed to...

and the auto door unlock feature...I have set it so that all doors open when in park. More than once. But somehow, it changes to a different setting, like only open driver when in park...

And the driver side seat warmer....It's 68 degrees outside and I went to run a errand, and the damn seat warmer came on by itself at it's warmest setting...Im driving down the road thinking to myself, damn, it's getting warm in here !! :crazy:

Anyone else had this problem???

there is an easy out/in thing for the seat.  if your seat is reclined all the way back and low that may be it....otherwise i say throw some holy water on that focker!

I looked at that also in the driver info center and shut it off....Im starting to get worried...Maybe take the truck to confession ?? :)

Are you using the correct key fob for your driver 1 settings? :P if you are using the #2 fob you will have it set to the #2 setting when you unlock the truck with the #2 fob. I bump my heated seats all the time without knowing it as well.

Are you using the correct key fob for your driver 1 settings?  :P

Yeah Im the only one that drives it, so I have #1 key fob with me all the time...The other one hangs on the key board inside...

Also do any of you notice that when you take corners, that there is a noise from the front end somewhere, like it's taking power off of the front wheels so they dont bind up on the pavement?? Or is this another demon???

Im just wondering if the driver info center has a bug or something....I guess I could have hit the warmer button, but it goes to high heat when it does that..Don't you normally have to push it 3 times to get it to high?

Im just wondering if the driver info center has a bug or something....I guess I could have hit the warmer button, but it goes to high heat when it does that..Don't you normally have to push it 3 times to get it to high?

Actually it starts on high and then goes medium and then low.... is your truck still under warrenty?

Actually it starts on high and then goes medium and then low.... is your truck still under warrenty?

It has a few more months then factory is out but I bought the extended to 2009 or 75,000...I'll run it over to the shop and have them look at it..I already have a list for them....