My new radix

jboyss

good stuff, how long did it take you guys to get it done? I was going to swing up to Kevin's and lend a hand but had to many things goin on at once. Looking good man, what did you do about a tune?

how come the one in your sig is polished? btw congrats on the boost!

i just found a pic of a radix on a blue truck for the sig since mine wasnt installed yet.

good stuff, how long did it take you guys to get it done?  I was going to swing up to Kevin's and lend a hand but had to many things goin on at once.  Looking good man, what did you do about a tune?

Im guessin it took us about 8 hours. The fuel tank was a biatch. Right now my pcm is on its way to bryan for a tune, and im running on the shitty radix tune. Hopefully zippy will be able to tune me up in person eventually.

Enjoy! Get some tr-6 plugs in there, tune and don't forget to check the intercooler lines after a few miles.

The install took a little longer than expected. Pizza break, B.S. breaks and such just added to the install time. Wasn't too bad though, end result is what mattered. Now, Jen needs some props here as well. She deserves credit for puting up with a long day. Take that girl out to dinner!!! :cheers:

Enjoy!  Get some tr-6 plugs in there, tune and don't forget to check the intercooler lines after a few miles.

The install took a little longer than expected.  Pizza break, B.S. breaks and such just added to the install time.  Wasn't too bad though, end result is what mattered.  Now, Jen needs some props here as well.  She deserves credit for puting up with a long day.  Take that girl out to dinner!!!  :cheers:

tr6's are in there. Boy was the drivers side a bitch. Especially the back one. My manifold bolts where so loose its rediculous. Im scared to drive my truck right now cause of the knock sensor. I really need to get some tuning software. Hopefully with brians tune the sensor wont come back on. I have a good feeling the superchips was for a 3.3.

Jenny has already been takin care of. Shes the best g/f ever. :cheers:

congrats :thumbs: . You radix guys suck JK :jester: I wish I could add a radix next., but $5K is a lot of cash. If I could work from home and sell the beater and my pro DJ/KJ setup I could have one. Maybe it's time to ask the boss for a raise or to work from home. Driving 2 hours a day really sucks :banghead: