new owner

May 5 i traded in my 2004 ss monte carlo supercharged intimidator, for a 2006 silverado ss intimidator. i love this truck. and the looks it gets going down the road. everyone wants to race.i'm new to the site and curios what other owners think of there trucks?

thanks for the hospitality guys. i've got 450 miles on her and i'm ready to rip some asphalt and do a little customization. it definantly needs dual exhaust and tinted windows to set the black off. this baby is loaded, but whats up with the traction control? my ex just seen it and she was unimpressed. she took the 2005 silverado crewcab, but i made out ok.

thanks for the hospitality guys. i've got 450 miles on her and i'm ready to rip some asphalt and do a little customization. it definantly needs dual exhaust and tinted windows to set the black off. this baby is loaded, but whats up with the traction control? my ex just seen it and she was unimpressed. she took the 2005 silverado crewcab, but i made out ok.

The traction control is just something to turn off as soon as you get in. It can be programmed out though. It would be a good time for an Outlaw or Volant intake with a Corsa catback and a good PCM tune. Those three items will get the truck well into the 14's.

The traction control is just something to turn off as soon as you get in. It can be programmed out though. It would be a good time for an Outlaw or Volant intake with a Corsa catback and a good PCM tune. Those three items will get the truck well into the 14's.

These guys got alot of respect for you. I just got a disalution from my wife of 21 years so moneys a little right now. but man i'm interested in those 3 above. what kind of money we talking about? Ive got a 75 stingray i'm thinking about selling, because i can't walk thru my garage with both in there.

May 5 i traded in my 2004 ss monte carlo supercharged intimidator, for a 2006 silverado ss intimidator. i love this truck. and the looks it gets going down the road. everyone wants to race.i'm new to the site and curios what other owners think of there trucks?

Welcome .... :cheers: Now just get your checkbook ready, if your going to read a lot on this site !!!! :D Your going to want to do A LOT of things to your truck!!!!

Like Zippy says .... New Airbox, Corsa and PCMforless upgrade. Did all of mine for around $1300.00, and about 3 hrs to install it on my own. It has definetly made a new beast out of the truck!!!!

BTW ... Keep the stingray .... You'll miss it when It's gone!!!

• 3 weeks later...