David Blaine drowned alive

Jonmalibuss

The guy's a freakin' idiot, an attention whore. "Let's see if I can live in a plastic box suspended from a bridge in London." "That didn't work, so let's try living in a fish bowl for a week, then hold my breath for 9 minutes." WHY? :yellow_loser:

The guy's a freakin' idiot, an attention whore. "Let's see if I can live in a plastic box suspended from a bridge in London." "That didn't work, so let's try living in a fish bowl for a week, then hold my breath for 9 minutes." WHY?  :yellow_loser:

Cause hes getting paid shitloads of money by network execs who think stunts like these will give them an increase in ratings...ratings = money....

If each one of you were asked to go into a fishbowl for 180 hours then "try" and hold your breath for more than 9 minutes for some $$$ im sure most of you would jump at the opportunity especially if you were getting hundreds of thousands if not millions to do it.

The guy's a freakin' idiot, an attention whore. "Let's see if I can live in a plastic box suspended from a bridge in London." "That didn't work, so let's try living in a fish bowl for a week, then hold my breath for 9 minutes." WHY?  :yellow_loser:

Cause hes getting paid shitloads of money by network execs who think stunts like these will give them an increase in ratings...ratings = money....

If each one of you were asked to go into a fishbowl for 180 hours then "try" and hold your breath for more than 9 minutes for some $$$ im sure most of you would jump at the opportunity especially if you were getting hundreds of thousands if not millions to do it.

Then let me rephrase myself. The people PAYING him for this stupid crap are idiots. :crackup:

Archived