What do you think?

BOB47

Did the local ricer club hook you up with that but now spoiler? Damn Jackals...

Some people shouldn't talk.

Are you drunk?

By the way, I don't think it looks that bad. I think it would look cool if it was a little bit darker and less noticible (catch what I am saying?). Maybe put some tint over it?

Either that or just stupid.

The more I look at it, the more it grows on me. Like others said, it doesn't look bad, but personally, I wouldn't want one. I also like the clean look. Just my .02.

Did the local ricer club hook you up with that but now spoiler? Damn Jackals...

Not really sure what you said here but I think I get the gist of it. :D It's all good. If I didn't want opinions I wouldn't have asked.

The main reason I did it is to be different. I like different and I like the shock value of it. It's already attracting attention everywhere I've been today. Surprisingly, not 1 negative comment from anyone. Maybe it looks better in person? :dunno: My sisters think it is "badass" and "waycool". My brother hates it. My wife thinks I've gone senile. :D (Probably have, but I can't tell. :D ) Everyone at work likes it. So who knows?

Like I said before, I'll keep it for a while and see if my opinion of it changes. That's the nice thing about it. It's not permanent. I can take it off any time. I do wish it was darker though. Would look better if it was really dark black to match the paint on the truck better.

Already looking at another anyway. Blue skull surrounded by blue flames. :eek:

There may be no hope for me! :jester:

What do you think? Part of me likes it, part of me thinks it looks stupid. Opinions?

same thing with my mohawk haircut.... part of me likes it, part of me thinks it looks stupid.... to each is own, you only live once, make sure your happy thats all...my opinion... if you like it f'n :thumbs:

Edited by FuelSlut (see edit history)

What do you think? Part of me likes it, part of me thinks it looks stupid. Opinions?

same thing with my mohawk haircut.... part of me likes it, part of me thinks it looks stupid.... to each is own, you only live once, make sure your happy thats all...my opinion... if you like it f'n :thumbs:

PICS PICS PICS :P