SSS vs. SRT 10

RMZracerx234

Allright i was in my SSS today when i was workin after school... I looked about 100yards up and saw a silver srt 10 so i start wieving through traffic until i caught him. When i caught him i started jumpin forward to get his attention and he wouldn't respond. then we caught a red light and i talked to the guy and he said he didn't want to race b/c he didn't know what i had done to the engine (By the way my truck is completly stock) But he chickend out. Why would you buy a SRT 10 if you drive it like a grandma??? oo well i guess i beat him b/c he didn't try :driving:

Weird to see an SRT-10 guy scared of a SS. If he didn't have a good launch then it would have been a closer race even if you are only stock. It can be hard to launch a 500 HP truck. Are you 2WD or AWD? He should have at least gave you a run no matter what's under the hood. don't those SRT-10's run mid to high 13's?

Weird to see an SRT-10 guy scared of a SS. If he didn't have a good launch then it would have been a closer race even if you are only stock. It can be hard to launch a 500 HP truck. Are you 2WD or AWD? He should have at least gave you a run no matter what's under the hood. don't those SRT-10's run mid to high 13's?

Regular cabs maybe. I don't think the quad cabs hit that 1/4 mile number.

quad cabs are definatly in the 13's low 13's , some have more luck with them since they are auto's and the quad cabs are manual which actually take some skill to drive!

quad cabs are definatly in the 13's low 13's , some have more luck with them since they are auto's and the quad cabs are manual which actually take some skill to drive!

QC are all auto and reg cab are all manual. Both the trucks are in the 13s, QC is higher 13s.

Not all people want to race on the street. You should respect that fact and move on.