Gas Prices and Illegal Immigrants

misterp

My Inbox is flooded with spam about gas prices and illegal immigrants... to boycott oil companies or not; to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not, etc. Since the ideas proposed by the Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc are all :icon_bs: I have chosen to solve these problems as they affect me; it solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems. I'm hiring illegal immigrants to push my truck - they're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas.

Mr. P. :)

Price of oil is up today on supply worries even though inventories rose last week :wtf: Here's the article link: gas prices suck...but will continue to rise for no real reason

I wonder what kind of logic goes into this? The real price of oil doesn't have anything to do with supply and demand anymore. Iran hasn't done anything to the oil they export but just because they don't like us and say bad things, the price of oil continues to rise. I guess fear runs the oil market these days. :confused: On a good note-I continue to buy mods so I can go faster and use more gas :P

Price of oil is up today on supply worries even though inventories rose last week  :wtf: Here's the article link: gas prices suck...but will continue to rise for no real reason

I wonder what kind of logic goes into this? The real price of oil doesn't have anything to do with supply and demand anymore. Iran hasn't done anything to the oil they export but just because they don't like us and say bad things, the price of oil continues to rise. I guess fear runs the oil market these days.  :confused: On a good note-I continue to buy mods so I can go faster and use more gas :P

The price of oil doesn't rise of fall for no good reason - it's now being set almost entirely on speculation. If an open conflict does break out over Iran all OPEC nations will be affected; even if Iraq or UAE or Saudis wanted to sell us their oil there would be no guarantee that the Persian Gulf would remain safe enough to assure they could sail the loaded tankers out of there. If the Persian Gulf becomes a hostile shipping lane the effect on the US would be the same or worse than the OPEC action of 1973 and that's got investors a bit worried.

Mr. P.

Archived