Gas so CHEAP its Insane!

Barney

Did anyone else here see the CNN story about the Shell station that was only charging $0.002 a gallon for gas? I could not believe it. This one guy the interviewed filled his truck, brought back his boat, his other car and then filled the bed of this truck with gas cans and filled them before he told the station attendent.

Nice work guy.

i dont understand that though wouldnt the attendant notice something if he was outside pumpin and them came in and said " i got 7 cents in gas" unless he paid at the pump with a card....

the attendants were aware...but did not know how to correct the problem... :banghead:

i dont understand that though wouldnt the attendant notice something if he was outside pumpin and them came in and said " i got 7 cents in gas" unless he paid at the pump with a card....

the attendants were aware...but did not know how to correct the problem... :banghead:

Actually no one was aware untill some lady went into the store and clued them in on what was happening.But i guess this was after some 250+ gallons of fuel was pumped, with fuel prices these days i can almost understand why some would take advantage but really like the guy who owns this gas station sets these crazy prices! And now he will have to eat over 2 grand in loses because one of his employes probably set the pump wrong.

I guess thats the way this world is today though if there a chance for people to stab you in the back most will take advantage of that.