AWD Dyno

kaotik1

Looks like the dyno machine will fit our trucks. They are actually dyna-packs where they remove the tires, and hook up to the hubs. Trying to see how many people want to have their trucks Dynoed. If you would like ot have this done please let me know.

There are still a couple details to work out, just trying to get a head count.

Thanks Tj

More details?  I may be in for that.

What do you need to know? The place is XX Tunning in East Hartford Ct. I need to get a head count, so I can get a date set and the wheel adapters.

I guess we want to know, weekday or weekend? Price? Do they also offer tuning? I just did one from Bryan but alittle tweaking is always nice :) Do they have a web site?

More details?  I may be in for that.

What do you need to know? The place is XX Tunning in East Hartford Ct. I need to get a head count, so I can get a date set and the wheel adapters.

I guess we want to know, weekday or weekend? Price? Do they also offer tuning? I just did one from Bryan but alittle tweaking is always nice :) Do they have a web site?

More than likely it will be a weekend. Right now they do not offer tunning this, is something I am trying to work with them on. Price is still up in the air, seeing the interest so that I can get them to order the other set of hubs. They have only two right now we need 4.

There will also be some time constaints/number of trucks able to dyno. I think it may be around 200 dollars per truck, not sure on the pricing yet.

Here is the web address. XX Tuning

Archived