Just put on my Outlaw CAI

Yeah, I know I have to clean under the hood! My truck definatly has a different sound! Sounds better! As far as more power... I think so, but I that's just what I feel when i stomp on it. It seems to be a little quicker....

Yeah, I know I have to clean under the hood! My truck definatly has a different sound! Sounds better! As far as more power... I think so, but I that's just what I feel when i stomp on it. It seems to be a little quicker....

Just keep an eye on the tube where it goes onto the throttle body. Unless they have started to make it better it may slip out of the rubber piece that clamps around the throttle body which will soften your sifts by a lot and throw 3 codes. one for the MAF then bank 1 and bank 2 with a lean condition.

Just keep an eye on the tube where it goes onto the throttle body. Unless they have started to make it better it may slip out of the rubber piece that clamps around the throttle body which will soften your sifts by a lot and throw 3 codes. one for the MAF then bank 1 and bank 2 with a lean condition.

:withstupid:

But if you do have that problem roughing up the rubber with some sandpaper helps alot... I did that once and it never slipped off again.

:withstupid:

But if you do have that problem roughing up the rubber with some sandpaper helps alot... I did that once and it never slipped off again.

I just cleaned both pieces with acetone then applied a really thin layer of ultra black on the inside of the tube so the rubber would stick to it.