Any of you guys AMSOil dealers?

misterp

Is anyone here an AMSOil dealer? I would like to buy AMSOil ATF for the SS, I think I have gotten the most I can from my Mobile 1 ATF and it's time for a fluid change!

Thanks in advance -

Mr. P. :)

I am still wanting to hear about someone using type F or synthetic type F and how well it works, or dosen't. Sorry to jack your thread.

Dave

You may be waiting awhile if you have not done any searching. Not just this site. A F-type fluid will be better than Dexron III, IMHO. You will get a firmer shift just from the change. Not sure what else you need, but if you need more, get out on the internet and do your search. More than enough out there on the subject.

Is anyone here an AMSOil dealer?  I would like to buy AMSOil ATF for the SS, I think I have gotten the most I can from my Mobile 1 ATF and it's time for a fluid change!

Thanks in advance -

Mr. P. :)

I can get it to you at cost also. I'm not a dealer, but I get the same price as one.

I don't believe AMSOIL makes separate transmission fluids. They have one and it meets the requirements of all...Dextron, Type F, etc.

They do make one that is good for all general transmissions, but they also make a high performance "trick shift" fluid also. They actually have 9 types of tranny fluid. Only 2 of them could apply to our truck if you included the trick shift.

• 1 month later...

i'm needing a few quarts of Amsoil ATF also. Frank are you able to get it ASAP? possibly ship it today overnight? i put a bigger tranny cooler on yesterday and ran out of tranny fluid. now i'm running it about a quart low.

I just did the Amsoil ATF change last week. Has kept the trans temps down a bit while towing.

I just looked in the phone book for the nearest dealer. For $10/year you can become a "preferred customer" and get the dealer pricing. You can't buy it for less than that price, even on line all of the dealer websites link back to the amsoil pricing page. Plus if you buy it near home you can skip the shipping (but that may be less than tax who knows).

Greg