Peripheral Aux Audio Inputs

I'm trying to hook up the Aux2Car unit with the PXHGM3 wire harness to allow me audio inputs for my center council screen. I set the pins as per the instruction manual. I do not have XM, so I plugged the wire harness into the aux slot on the back of the deck. I put everything back together and the aux inputs did not work ... I can't switch over to the unit ( doesn't recognize the new inputs ).

Is there another step I am missing? TIA

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

I didn't hook up the 12v continious power ... it said to only do that if you are using the GM-C harness ... is that the problem?

I am assuming that is for " charging " ....ipods and crap.

sorry I have not answered your PM. hook that red wire up to 12volts in your truck. that should fix your problem. i am outta town and I have very limited access to the internet. I will check back with you and see if this solved your problem.

I hooked up the 12v constant and the ground ... works like a charm now ... quieter than the radio but definatly works better than the portable DVD players!!!

Thanks for the help !!!