07 INPROVED (4L65E)

Hey guys I'm buying an 07 silverado with the 6.0 350HP iron block when they come out. They say it comes with an inproved 4L65E tranny. Does anyone know what has change in it or what has been inproved? I'm wondering if this new tranny will handle a super charger with know problems? :chevy: .

I checked for a bulliten or PI and there isn't one yet. Most of the time improvements aren't something they just put in a list. I assume you are pretty familier with the internals of the transmission if you want to know this.

I'm just hopeing it looks nothing like the tahoe. I've owned nothing but GM suv for over 10yrs and I hate to say it but I hate the new look and if the silverado looks anything like it well I'll be looking for something diffrent. I was able to find the specs at GMinsider.com.

chevy is using the current bodystlye into 07 as the "classic: model. from what i have read they are probably going to change it half way through the year so there will be 2 different body styles in one year. like they did in 2000 with the tahoe!

• 2 months later...
chevy is using the current bodystlye into 07 as the "classic: model. from what i have read they are probably going to change it half way through the year so there will be 2 different body styles in one year. like they did in 2000 with the tahoe!

They did it with the Silverado too