03 Arrival Blue SSS for sale

yeary03SS

Hello all, I am going to be selling my 2003 Arrival Blue Silverado SS. I am just looking to get something with lower payments. It has 42,000 miles and is in great condition. It has every option except onstar and xm radio. What's not stock:

K&N drop-in air filter

custom computer tune by Allen Nelson (have the original computer also)

Reflexxions cowl induction hood

Line-x spray in bedliner

160° thermostat (have original also)

I am asking $24000. The tires probably have 10,000 miles left on them. I will gladly email anyone pictures. I will probably be putting it on ebay this week also.

here's the ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Kyle

Edited by yeary03SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all, I am going to be selling my 2003 Arrival Blue Silverado SS.  I am just looking to get something with lower payments.  It has 42,000 miles and is in great condition.  It has every option except onstar and xm radio.  What's not stock:

K&N drop-in air filter

custom computer tune by Allen Nelson (have the original computer also)

Reflexxions cowl induction hood

Line-x spray in bedliner

160° thermostat (have original also)

I am asking $24000.  The tires probably have 10,000 miles left on them.  I will gladly email anyone pictures.  I will probably be putting it on ebay this week also.

here's the ebay link:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Kyle

the ebay auction is closed ... are you still trying to sell it ?? and what would be the lowest you would go ? Thanks