What is the best sounding exhaust?

Both will be louder than stock. The corsa probably more so than  the flowmaster.

-K-

:withstupid: I've heard a set of dual FM 40's with rear exiting tips (texascody) and it sounds nice but I think my Corsa Touring is actually louder. The Corsa Sport will certainly be a lot louder :thumbs: The character of the two exhaust notes is a bit different though, the FM is more of a rumble and the Corsa's more of a 'wail'.

Mr. P. :)

I have the Corsa Sport system on my SSS and like the way it sounds, it's got a nice rumble at idle, and fairly loud on hard accelerations. The nice thing is that it's pretty quite in the cab when just cruising.

Ah... hell with it... here it is :jester:

Look deep into my crystal ball... search your soul for the question to which you seek an answer. Visualize what it is that you want.... when you hear the perfect exhaust note in your mind click the center of the crystal ball and all will be revealed.....

crystal-ball.jpg

Ah... hell with it... here it is  :jester:

Look deep into my crystal ball... search your soul for the question to which you seek an answer. Visualize what it is that you want.... when you hear the perfect exhaust note in your mind click the center of the crystal ball and all will be revealed.....

crystal-ball.jpg

:withstupid: I F'n love it!!!! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Don't worry noob, he used this one on me in my new days too!!

-K-

Archived