don't go to jiffy lube!

Holty

wow...les than 50%. It's hard to trust many people in the world today. People are just too damn lazy. Back in the day people took pride in their work, now they just don't care....lazy lazy a$$ people :nonod:

I've worked on both sides of the fence....when I was younger, I had a few jobs at GoodYear and Firestone, and have had many years in a couple of different dealerships (mostly with Toyota, and now Lexus). Can't even compare them.

:withstupid: I hear alot of people say not to go to the dealer, because they will rip you off. Our shop has one of the cheaoest labor rates in town, and the dealer has genuine parts. Believe me, there is a difference in most cases. At the dealers I've worked for, flat rating (charging fo, but not actually doing the work) is the quickest way to be shown the door. Even the other techs don't want a flat rater around.

The worst part is the District Manager lies on camera about who he is. Then lies about which car is his. I hope they fired or demoted his ass immediately along with all the other shmucks who are employed there. What a f-ing douche bag...

Thats why i just do it myself.... :D
:withstupid:

I dont trust any mechanic unless i know them personally. They can say so many things are wrong and say they fixed it. :icon_bs:

:withstupid: My problem is that I always get my truck back scuffed, scratched, greasy hand prints all over the body, or oily boot prints on the floor :mad: Bunch of f'n savages in this town :mad: The local dealership here had the balls to ask me why I failed to send in the customer service feedback form...

Mr. P.

Thats why i just do it myself.... :D
:withstupid:

I dont trust any mechanic unless i know them personally. They can say so many things are wrong and say they fixed it. :icon_bs:

:withstupid: My problem is that I always get my truck back scuffed, scratched, greasy hand prints all over the body, or oily boot prints on the floor :mad: Bunch of f'n savages in this town :mad: The local dealership here had the balls to ask me why I failed to send in the customer service feedback form...

Mr. P.

:withstupid::crackup: