Dodge caliber

ssfromsd

300 ponies isnt bad imo. gm is trying their luck with the new ecotec turbocharged, going in the new 07 solstice! but still only has 260 ponies but suposdly has boost at 1500 rpms!

300 ponies isnt bad imo. gm is trying their luck with the new ecotec turbocharged, going in the new 07 solstice! but still only has 260 ponies but suposdly has boost at 1500 rpms!

I was pretty sure the new Solstice/Sky performance versions were the same supercharged Ecotec's as in the current Redline Ion/Colbalt SS/etc. Is this not true???

I was pretty sure the new Solstice/Sky performance versions were the same supercharged Ecotec's as in the current Redline Ion/Colbalt SS/etc. Is this not true???

i read yesterday in a current muscle car mag that gm is trying out turbos on the ecotec,. i really like how the sky looks , i would definatly let my girl get one!info on 2007 solstice found here! i also see they are going to have the sky red line. may be a pretty cool car!

sky red line

Personally I kind of like the Caliber... not the best looking ride ever, but its got cool features. I like the drink chiller and the soundgate, plus you can tell dodge is paying attention to the market b/c they come with an iPod dock as well.

Personally I kind of like the Caliber... not the best looking ride ever, but its got cool features. I like the drink chiller and the soundgate, plus you can tell dodge is paying attention to the market b/c they come with an iPod dock as well.

I hate the looks of that thing... but the same with the HHR.. I thought they were starting to grow on me, but the more I see them, the more I just roll my eyes. The features are neat on the caliber (not to mention the 300 horsies in the SRT4) but I'm still not all that impressed.. I saw the commercial with the soundgate, and the damn thing looked like it was about to fall off! :crackup: Good idea, just looks cheasy and flimsy IMO..

The Dodge Caliber is the only vehicle my Chickee has actually said she LIKED, in a looong time.

:dunno:

I would love an SRT version of the Caliber, but it's too "utilitarian" of a vehicle for me looks wise.

I would much rather build an EFI version of a 1933/1934 Plymouth or Dodge sedan for her, but she likes what she likes, I guess.....

I don't mind them as far as new cars go, I would love to drive one just to see what the CVT tranny is like, I've never driven a car that doesn't "shift"...

:eek:

Archived