> thing as "cheap labor." Take, for example, an illegal Mexican who sneaks

> in here with his wife and five children. He takes a job for five or six

> dollars an hour. At that wage with six dependents he pays no income tax,

> yet at the end of the year gets an "earned income credit" of up to

> $3,200 free. He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent,

> food stamps, and free(no deductible, no co-pay) health care. His

> children get free breakfasts and lunches at school, and require

> bi-lingual teachers and books that taxpayers provide. He doesn't have to

> worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.

> Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins,and printed

> material. He cannot be fired, harassed, or sued. He and his family

> receive the equivalent of $20 to $30 an hour in benefits, while working

> Americans are lucky to have $5 or $6 an hour left after paying their

> bills and his, and paying for increased crime, health care, graffitti,

> and trash cleanup. Cheap labor?

> YEAH

> RIGHT

>

Not to start a war here but, if he's illegal he cannot file for income tax. Even though the illegal immigrant is working maybe with a fake social security number, not all have dependents and do pay those taxes that the government keeps because that illegal can't claim income tax. I see the point of controlling illegal immigrants but Mexicans are not the only ones that are here illegally! The Mexicans seem to be the only ones really being singled out! I'm an american citizen that was born in San Antonio, Tx and was raised in Detroit, my mom is an american citizen and my dad has been here legally for over 40yrs. Now that these issues are coming up it seems like every mexican/american person is being looked as an illegal!! In which sucks!! :mad:

*Not throwing stones at you Bob or anyone for that matter! I'm really a friendly guy!! :cheers:

I have done work for people that are low income, city or county pays me. And not all of them are illegal let alone Mexican, yet they do have one thing in common. The more they receive the more they want. I had one client tell me that, the county gave them an allowance of $20k, and wanted me to get $20k in just material to fix up his dump of a home. To the point that he wanted gold plated toilet seats, just to make sure that the full allowance was used up on his home. I had to explain to him that labor and overhead had to also be paid from that credit that teh county allowed for his home and that i was only allowed to performe the needed repairs to make his home habitable. (This is so that contractors dont abuse of the sytem also)

Not to start a war here but, if he's illegal he cannot file for income tax.  Even though the illegal immigrant is working maybe with a fake social security number, not all have dependents and do pay those taxes that the government keeps because that illegal can't claim income tax.  I see the point of controlling illegal immigrants but Mexicans are not the only ones that are here illegally!  The Mexicans seem to be the only ones really being singled out!  I'm an american citizen that was born in San Antonio, Tx and was raised in Detroit, my mom is an american citizen and my dad has been here legally for over 40yrs.  Now that these issues are coming up it seems like every mexican/american person is being looked as an illegal!!  In which sucks!! :mad:

*Not throwing stones at you Bob or anyone for that matter!  I'm really a friendly guy!! :cheers:

I agree with you. And yes your right a person without a legit social security number. EG 90% of most illegals cannot file for income taxes in any way. So thats money that the government gets to keep. The average income tax return is like 600-1000 for an illegal? do the math? the government gets tons of money unclaimed EVERY year. And they say illegals are stealing from the government. I see it backwards. I think if they do let illegals stay and legalize them they should pay them all the taxes they owe them. Or stfu. Thats my 2 cents. :eek:

Everyone has there own opinion, all wich have some truth. But the fact of the matter is that all the illegal immigrant issues always seem to be directed towards Mexicans or Hispanics/Latinos. Could this be because the Mexican border is the closest? Of course it is....I am an American Citizen,with Mexican parents whom came to this counrty and became American citizens. Alot of people talk about how immigrants are stealing from this GREAT counrty,which it is, but when you see a "MEXICAN" in the street.....whats he/she doing? I dont know in other states but in California, they are either selling flowers or oranges on the freeway off ramps. I don't see how the goverment is loosing money by them doing that. Z4pp had a good point,about all the unclaimed money the goverment keeps from immigrants Mexican or not. Theirs never an issue or article about that,but then again why should there......it will only cost to print such things. I hate the fact that besides seeing a NON-AMERICAN selling flowers,oranges,hotdogs wrapped in bacon mmmmm.....etc. I also see americans, young,old,with signs. "Please help,war Vet.",or "homeless will work for food", yes you see that all over mexico. But i even know Mexico has a fu*&ed up government. But i dont see that in California. Know i am not talking smack about war Vets,or homeless people we all have our reasons. But i think that the President,the goverment and all the Americans being of whatever color, race or gender should help this counrty eliminate these problems of our own,before starting to point fingers about who is Censored.gif up the economy or stealing money. just a thought i had. :cheers::flag:

Despite all of what was last said. The people in question are still ILLEGALLY here. It has never been right and never will be right. Who cares if they're not getting a tax refund that a legal person should get. They're not "owed" it because legally, they shouldn't have had the opportunity to make the money in the first place. The only reason they're paying any taxes at all is because they're giving a false SSN because an employer requires it to cover their own ass.

The issue boils down to the fact that there is an ever growing population of people living within the borders of the US that did not come here the legal way. Any and all methods used to curb this problem should be explored.

... But i think that... all the Americans... should help this counrty eliminate these problems of our own...

I totally agree that our welfare system, our welfare culture, needs a complete overhaul. The US is seen by many as the land of generosity. Illegal immigrants do not need to be on public assistance, period. As well many Americans spend their efforts trying to abuse welfare, and this needs to be addressed as well because the burden is huge. It's just easiest to point a finger at the illegal aliens, they make a clear target; but when you try pointing a finger at somebody that just can't seem to stay out of rehab for more than a week somehow the issue gets a little more cloudy...

You think our system is flawed then try looking on the other side of the Rio Grande; if Fox and the Mexican government fixed that third-world shithole there would be far fewer people trying to immigrate illegally into the US.

Illegal immigration is just a symptom of the real underlying issues. It's easy to talk about. But watch, I bet that even with all the talk nothing will change in the next couple years. Deploying 6000 men across several thousand miles of border is just a symbolic gesture by Bush, I personally cannot see anything substantial coming of it. Just recently a $15M Predator spy plane crashed in Nogales - you know how much fence we could have built for $15M?

Mr. P.

So would this be a bad time to go to mexico? :D Cuz I'm leaving tomorrow for Circus Mexicus! It should be a good time, and I'm not worried. And if anyone in the south west would care to join it's on saturday.... In Puerto Penasco or Rocky Point for those spanish challended individuals. Plenty of places to stay, or CAMP... but is it really camping with the beach showers and a bar 100'ft away from your camp.... :chevy:

Sorry about the hijack.

And no I wouldn't dream of taking the SSS down there... but this makes for a good Mexico Wagon..

313d8689.jpg

Despite all of what was last said.  The people in question are still ILLEGALLY here.  It has never been right and never will be right.  Who cares if they're not getting a tax refund that a legal person should get.  They're not "owed" it because legally, they shouldn't have had the opportunity to make the money in the first place.  The only reason they're paying any taxes at all is because they're giving a false SSN because an employer requires it to cover their own ass.

The issue boils down to the fact that there is an ever growing population of people living within the borders of the US that did not come here the legal way.  Any and all methods used to curb this problem should be explored.

They are not given false SSNs there's no way that would work. I had trouble filing taxes just because one of the numbers was wrong, our accountant put down 8 instead of 3 for some reason. And for that alone I could not file taxes. How would that work with a random SSN? If the agricultural companies really wanted to stop this they would do a half ass background check to just verify at least. If immigrants are gone I can guarantee you that you wont see too many americans willing to work for that Censored.gifthey wall minimum wage. Minimum wage is a spit to the face for the work they are doing. I have seen it 1st hand, I can guarantee you 80% of the people there where illegals and its really not hard to spot them. Some of them sleep in cars right there where they work. Building a fence and putting down 10,000,000,000 guards is not going to stop the problem either, it will slow it down, but it will never stop.

And DRSSS has a GREAT POINT, what about all the homeless lazy ass bums we have in OUR country huh! Those lazy SOBS need to get jobs. My father is 63+ and he still works a very hard job. Sledgehammers are used everyday put it that way and he gets paid Censored.gif for the labor he does. I see people half my dad's age sitting on the Censored.gif curb begging for money and some have the god damn audacity to actually hold up signs telling people its for beer and cigarettes. Cmon now, really ask your self now, when have you seen a Mexican begging for money on a corner? LOL! NEVER!!!! because they get jobs and dont complain.

The welfare and unemployment systems suck period. It doesn't take and dont quote me on this 1 year to find a Censored.gif job in this country. I could go out and find a job within a week. Those welfare idiots are just picky lazy bums who don't want a job and rather live off the government. They should reduce welfare to a minimum of 2-3 months. If you dont get your Censored.gif together in 2-3 months, your not trying!

thats $0.4 cents in total.

...I see people half my dad's age sitting on the ****ing curb begging for money and some have the god damn audacity to actually hold up signs telling people its for beer and cigarettes. Cmon now, really ask your self now, when have you seen a Mexican begging for money on a corner? LOL! NEVER!!!! because they get jobs and dont complain.

The welfare and unemployment systems suck period. It doesn't take and dont quote me on this 1 year to find a ****ing job in this country. I could go out and find a job within a week. Those welfare idiots are just picky lazy bums who don't want a job and rather live off the government. They should reduce welfare to a minimum of 2-3 months. If you dont get your shit together in 2-3 months, your not trying!

:withstupid: Totally. People who are truly hungry would be doing something about it rather than holding a sign (from Chris Rock).

...I see people half my dad's age sitting on the ****ing curb begging for money and some have the god damn audacity to actually hold up signs telling people its for beer and cigarettes. Cmon now, really ask your self now, when have you seen a Mexican begging for money on a corner? LOL! NEVER!!!! because they get jobs and dont complain.

The welfare and unemployment systems suck period. It doesn't take and dont quote me on this 1 year to find a ****ing job in this country. I could go out and find a job within a week. Those welfare idiots are just picky lazy bums who don't want a job and rather live off the government. They should reduce welfare to a minimum of 2-3 months. If you dont get your shit together in 2-3 months, your not trying!

:withstupid: Totally. People who are truly hungry would be doing something about it rather than holding a sign (from Chris Rock).

I agree. :cheers:

Despite all of what was last said. The people in question are still ILLEGALLY here. It has never been right and never will be right. Who cares if they're not getting a tax refund that a legal person should get. They're not "owed" it because legally, they shouldn't have had the opportunity to make the money in the first place. The only reason they're paying any taxes at all is because they're giving a false SSN because an employer requires it to cover their own ass.

The issue boils down to the fact that there is an ever growing population of people living within the borders of the US that did not come here the legal way. Any and all methods used to curb this problem should be explored.

:withstupid: My thoughts exactly.

Oh, and here's the scoop on getting a fake SSN.

Explained

They are not given false SSNs there's no way that would work. I had trouble filing taxes just because one of the numbers was wrong, our accountant put down 8 instead of 3 for some reason. And for that alone I could not file taxes. How would that work with a random SSN? If the agricultural companies really wanted to stop this they would do a half ass background check to just verify at least. If immigrants are gone I can guarantee you that you wont see too many americans willing to work for that shit they wall minimum wage. Minimum wage is a spit to the face for the work they are doing. I have seen it 1st hand, I can guarantee you 80% of the people there where illegals and its really not hard to spot them. Some of them sleep in cars right there where they work. Building a fence and putting down 10,000,000,000 guards is not going to stop the problem either, it will slow it down, but it will never stop.

And DRSSS has a GREAT POINT, what about all the homeless lazy ass bums we have in OUR country huh! Those lazy SOBS need to get jobs. My father is 63+ and he still works a very hard job. Sledgehammers are used everyday put it that way and he gets paid shit for the labor he does. I see people half my dad's age sitting on the ****ing curb begging for money and some have the god damn audacity to actually hold up signs telling people its for beer and cigarettes. Cmon now, really ask your self now, when have you seen a Mexican begging for money on a corner? LOL! NEVER!!!! because they get jobs and dont complain.

BS to your statement that they don't give fake SSNs. Illegals don't FILE taxes. They give a fake SSN to an employer or a SSN that belongs to someone else. Taxes are pulled out of their paychecks and applied to that number, but that is as far as it goes.

My family farms and the families of many of my good friends are farmers. Don't think that I don't have first hand experience with this stuff. :thumbs:

First off let me say that I have absolutely no problem with people from other countries coming here to better their lives. LEGALLY!!!! America is THE ONLY country in the world where you can become a citizen. Try going to any other country in the world and ask the government to teach your children in English, pay your medical bills, give you subsidised housing, etc. Then bitch about it when they won't. See how long you stay in that country.

I don't look down on any race. People are people. We all want the same basic things. Any human being that wants to come here and work hard to get ahead is welcome in my book. As long as they do it LEGALLY!!

As far as the American citizens that want to sit on their a$$es and collect welfare, they should be more closely checked to see if they are really able to work and if they are they should be cut off immediately.

Archived