More on illegal alien issue

BOB47

Like I previously stated,everyone has their own opinion right......but lets all agree that theirs just too many lazy ass mofo's. And like that nothing will change. Cut people off of welfare within 3mo. Plenty of time to get a job. As far as the immigrants, I agree,stop people who are trying to cross the borders. But work something out so that those already here can pay taxes,get a license,provide ins. :crackup: so they can drive :driving: and support there families. Theirs alot people in the U.S. now that have been here for years, with kids that are born in the U.S.A. :flag:,point being what should be done.....kick them out? No of course not,send out the criminals,the one abusing the system. This is the land of oportunity for all,and thats how it is. Control immigration and find a solution,not create more problems by trying to deport everyone.

cant we all just get along. :tear:

BS to your statement that they don't give fake SSNs.  Illegals don't FILE taxes.  They give a fake SSN to an employer or a SSN that belongs to someone else.  Taxes are pulled out of their paychecks and applied to that number, but that is as far as it goes.

My family farms and the families of many of my good friends are farmers.  Don't think that I don't have first hand experience with this stuff.  :thumbs:

And where do you suppose an illegal fresh from mexico would get someone else's SSN? from the employer!!!

Like I previously stated,everyone has their own opinion right......but lets all agree that theirs just too many lazy ass mofo's. And like that nothing will change. Cut people off of welfare within 3mo. Plenty of time to get a job. As far as the immigrants, I agree,stop people who are trying to cross the borders. But work something out so that those already here can pay taxes,get a license,provide ins. :crackup: so they can drive :driving: and support there families. Theirs alot people in the U.S. now that have been here for years, with kids that are born in the U.S.A. :flag:,point being what should be done.....kick them out? No of course not,send out the criminals,the one abusing the system.  This is the land of oportunity for all,and thats how it is. Control immigration and find a solution,not create more problems by trying to deport everyone.

cant we all just get along. :tear:

Well said. I agree 100%.

The problem that the U.S. is having with illegal immigrant's is not just here in the U.S., Mexico also has this problem all the people from south and central america go over there and use Mexico as a portal to the U.S. I think that the troops that Bush is putting there, are just there to distract Americans from his other bullsh** he is doing over seas, because there is a ton of border patrol officers that get paid to let the illegals in and he knows this becuase, Bush was the Texas governor. My 2 cents.

BS to your statement that they don't give fake SSNs.  Illegals don't FILE taxes.  They give a fake SSN to an employer or a SSN that belongs to someone else.  Taxes are pulled out of their paychecks and applied to that number, but that is as far as it goes.

My family farms and the families of many of my good friends are farmers.  Don't think that I don't have first hand experience with this stuff.  :thumbs:

And where do you suppose an illegal fresh from mexico would get someone else's SSN? from the employer!!!

Not in any of the farm situations that I have been personally aware of. More often than not there is one legal worker managing a crew of illegals and that individual will be the one coming up with numbers for the rest of them.

It's also not hard to come up with a 9 digit number to provide a farmer when you're only going to be working in his field for a couple of weeks... By the time the number is deemed false, the guy has been paid and is off working another crop.

Not in any of the farm situations that I have been personally aware of.  More often than not there is one legal worker managing a crew of illegals and that individual will be the one coming up with numbers for the rest of them.

It's also not hard to come up with a 9 digit number to provide a farmer when you're only going to be working in his field for a couple of weeks...  By the time the number is deemed false, the guy has been paid and is off working another crop.

:withstupid: What kind of farming does your family do?

Not in any of the farm situations that I have been personally aware of.  More often than not there is one legal worker managing a crew of illegals and that individual will be the one coming up with numbers for the rest of them.

It's also not hard to come up with a 9 digit number to provide a farmer when you're only going to be working in his field for a couple of weeks...  By the time the number is deemed false, the guy has been paid and is off working another crop.

:withstupid: What kind of farming does your family do?

Currently, Grapes (Raisins) and Almonds. Raisins used to be a very labor intensive crop. But since those crew managers started to get greedy a few years back and market prices were real low, a lot of advancements have been made and day labor is no longer needed.

Friends grow grapes for all reasons, plums, almonds, blueberries, and I'm certain some other crops that I'm not thinking of. Blueberry season starts today for that friend, and if the first picking is big enough I get to go and help them sell at a Farmer's Market tomorrow in south SF. :cool:

Archived