Someones butt hurt!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the problems when you let people who design products interface with customers. And a reason why some companies only grow so large. And why the first thing Venture Capitalists do when they take over a company with good technology is fire the founder, since he usually knows nothing about growing a business.

This guy is a character, like Big O said, he might want to look into new attorneys if they think they can actually sue for "slander." If his attorneys or he ever took a class in law or criminal justice, they would have learned that "libel" would be correct form.

Slander - action is a spoken form of defamation

Libel - action is a written form of defamation

Either way they would lose one way or another, along with paying too much money over the course of the lawsuit to even gain anything from suing.

Good work Jon :thumbs:

Very good Steve.

I will be curious to see his response to this.

I don't expect anything concrete to help with your situation, but

a public service to others to avoid these same issues or at least make them more educated before purchasing. Thanks for your efforts and sharing your findings :thumbs:

I hope his attorneys can help him with the big words :jester:

:lol::lol::crackup: Thats a great way to keep customers buying your product, threaten them with legal action! :crazy: The only lawsuits that will fly in the court of law will be all your PAYING customers getting there money back for a faulty product!

Thank you for posting this, it's good to expose some of these guys who obviously dont stand behind there product.

I feel like calling mcgaughys and complaining right know i knew that vibration i get when i put my foot in it down the highway was't there before. bastards. Are they doing anything to remedy the problem with current customers or are we stuck.

My hat is off to both you (jonmalibussn & mr. p) for your actions. It is a shame that companies offer products (especially for the automotive aftermarket industry) that don't have their facts straight....and cannot write with good grammar and use ALL CAPS :banghead: I am glad I did not purchase their kit a few months back, and now will not even consider it.

Instead of offering a truely good and precise product that will fit and function correctly, they go after the all mighty dollar. Why not take pride in your product and name and if called out on it do the right thing and stand up for your failures.

Keep us posted on the progression with Mr./Mrs. McGaughy.....