Someones butt hurt!

Good god Mr.P you really do have a way with words. Not only was it direct and to the point but, you also killed with kindness as to give them the attempt to fix their mistakes.

Very well put, and I'm glad you are on our side of this matter.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job guys. :thumbs:

Anyone who bad mouths someone elses product/services will not get my business. That's very unproffesional, imo. Then to threaten everyone with a lawsuit that's not happy with his product is just assonine. :nono: If there was just one or two people experiencing those issues, then I could see installer error, or whatever. But, Everyone experiencing the exact same issue is an obvious problem, and it sounds like he's not interested in correcting it.

Mr. McGaughy, I sincerely hope you're watching this board, particularly this thread, because the words in your first post speak volumes to me, and I'm sure others as well. Imho, I believe all you've done is loose a rather large, and I do mean LARGE, customer base that you may never get back.

Steve, if you need a stock truck to get factory specs on suspension geometry, you're more than welcome to mine.

\Steve, if you need a stock truck to get factory specs on suspension geometry, you're more than welcome to mine.
Thanks man - I'll follow up with you on that. I also want to measure the air gap between the front snubbers and the lower control arms for my dampner experiment.

Mr. P. :)

His reply

JON-I SUGEST THAT YOU TALK TO A LAWYER ABOUT THE MEANING OF SLANDER.LIKE I SAID MY ATTORNIES AND MYSELF WILL BE LOOKING AT THIS FORUMN AND I WILL SUE YOU.

THE NEXT TIME WE HERE YOU TELL SOMEONE NOT TO BUY MY SPINDLES BECAUSE THEY ARE JUNK YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU CANT HIDE BEHIND BEING MISTER BIG DEAL AS A MONITER OF A CHAT ROOM. WE ALREADY HAVE YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS TO SERVE PAPERS. MIKE

My reply

LOL your such a funny guy. I think your full of it send me my address and full name! BTW I just got off the phone with Belltech and they tell me you never took them to court there was an agreement between you and them and they made some changes to their spindles and put a different part# on them. I have the freedom to say what I want when I want and you just shot yourself in the foot by sending me that e-mail because it will be on every truck site I can find, to show everyone how you run your company.

I suggest he should have his attorneys check out the First Amendment to the Constitution. You, me, Jesus himself can say whatever the **** we want to say about that junk. I'm so glad I bought Belltech.

Dave

The part you must remember is that you can say whatever you want ... but you also assume possession of the consequences of what you say.

oooo you can guys get in a legal battle over the defination of Junk also ... remember ... if the spindle doesn't fit ... you must admit .... or something like that ... man I sure do like Crown and boobies.

Free Legal Advice (You get what you pay for):

First Amendment protects opinions. If Jon thinks the spindles are junk, it's his opinion, and no one can stop him from expressing it.

As stated above, a LIE is a necessary element of a slander lawsuit. Truth is a defense.

So as long as you're telling the truth or expressing an opinion, a lawsuit attacking your comments would be BASELESS and FRIVOLOUS.

Jon and P: are you two in the same state as this whackjob? If not, he'd need to find a way to either sue you in your state, haul you into his state court, or sue in federal court. That's a lot of work for a meritless lawsuit.

If his attorneys are foolish enough to entertain this, then his reputation and his company's reputation will FLAME OUT in a heartbeat. He'd be better off spending his energy on improving his product and serving the customers that make his existence possible.

Just my $0.02

Michael

Free Legal Advice (You get what you pay for):

First Amendment protects opinions.  If Jon thinks the spindles are junk, it's his opinion, and no one can stop him from expressing it.

As stated above, a LIE is a necessary element of a slander lawsuit.  Truth is a defense.

So as long as you're telling the truth or expressing an opinion, a lawsuit attacking your comments would be BASELESS and FRIVOLOUS.

Jon and P: are you two in the same state as this whackjob?  If not, he'd need to find a way to either sue you in your state, haul you into his state court, or sue in federal court.  That's a lot of work for a meritless lawsuit.

If his attorneys are foolish enough to entertain this, then his reputation and his company's reputation will FLAME OUT in a heartbeat.  He'd be better off spending his energy on improving his product and serving the customers that make his existence possible.

Just my $0.02

Michael

He is in the same state as me and yes it is an opinion and when I tell people not to buy his spindles it's because they have an 05 and new truck because they do not fit! They may have changed that now but if they were anything like the second set I recieved from McGaughys then you are running a huge risk of destrying your brakes. I'm not afraid of this guy because I have pictures to back up all of the claims I have made. If I have more time I would look up the post Mcgaughys vs belltech and paste the link. I will do it later, if someone else can find it and post please feel free to do so!